- Stardoll Admin
Eco-friendly Hair on the Hudson
Kate Hudson is putting her Golden (well Goldie Hawn is her mom --what should they be purple?) tresses to good use. She is taking her hair and her conscience to Africa to shoot an ad campaign for her new eco-friendly hair line. We have her here in a stylish tiger tshirt, but in the ads she'll be lounging around with Lions. The better to highlight her own leonine locks -- responsibly. Kate has partnered with L.A. celeb hairstylist David Babaii to create DAVID BABAII FOR WILDAID — a new environmentally responsible hair care line that’s free of animal products and not tested on animals. Kate and David will donate 10 percent of their proceeds to the global wildlife conservation organization WildAid. WildAid works with governments and communities to try and reverse the wildlife devastation across the planet. Their mission is to end the illegal wildlife trade within our lifetime and strive for a world in which local communities can improve their lives without destroying their environment. Now that's what I call a great hair day. For The Whole World. Roll on, Mighty Hudson Roll on.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66balleta0814 Featured post: "Eating Healthy with Me"
- 72Waddles16 Featured post: "Starbazaar Optimization"
- 82Spindla Featured post: "6 Foods for Healthier Skin "
- 78Moosycakes21 Featured post: "DIY Bath Products!"
- 92Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Trending: Overcoats"
- 58tashychuckles Featured post: "Christmas Decorating Tips"
- 752010vampire Featured post: "Bucket List"
- 73vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 42gp12120 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"