- Stardoll Admin
Eco-friendly Hair on the Hudson
Kate Hudson is putting her Golden (well Goldie Hawn is her mom --what should they be purple?) tresses to good use. She is taking her hair and her conscience to Africa to shoot an ad campaign for her new eco-friendly hair line. We have her here in a stylish tiger tshirt, but in the ads she'll be lounging around with Lions. The better to highlight her own leonine locks -- responsibly. Kate has partnered with L.A. celeb hairstylist David Babaii to create DAVID BABAII FOR WILDAID — a new environmentally responsible hair care line that’s free of animal products and not tested on animals. Kate and David will donate 10 percent of their proceeds to the global wildlife conservation organization WildAid. WildAid works with governments and communities to try and reverse the wildlife devastation across the planet. Their mission is to end the illegal wildlife trade within our lifetime and strive for a world in which local communities can improve their lives without destroying their environment. Now that's what I call a great hair day. For The Whole World. Roll on, Mighty Hudson Roll on.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 69balleta0814 Featured post: "Pals New Collection: Review"
- 94Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Bell Sleeves"
- 86Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Pancake Art!"
- 52Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Casually Chic"
- 118VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Daily Challenges Help"
- 61tashychuckles Featured post: "Self-Expression"
- 81vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Surviving School"
- 79lilrosamae17 Featured post: "My most worn accessories"
- 75Waddles16 Featured post: "Bonjour Bizou: My Top Picks"
- 52lizluz19 Featured post: "A Flair For Flares?"
- 772010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite!"