- Stardoll Admin
Eco-friendly Hair on the Hudson
Kate Hudson is putting her Golden (well Goldie Hawn is her mom --what should they be purple?) tresses to good use. She is taking her hair and her conscience to Africa to shoot an ad campaign for her new eco-friendly hair line. We have her here in a stylish tiger tshirt, but in the ads she'll be lounging around with Lions. The better to highlight her own leonine locks -- responsibly. Kate has partnered with L.A. celeb hairstylist David Babaii to create DAVID BABAII FOR WILDAID — a new environmentally responsible hair care line that’s free of animal products and not tested on animals. Kate and David will donate 10 percent of their proceeds to the global wildlife conservation organization WildAid. WildAid works with governments and communities to try and reverse the wildlife devastation across the planet. Their mission is to end the illegal wildlife trade within our lifetime and strive for a world in which local communities can improve their lives without destroying their environment. Now that's what I call a great hair day. For The Whole World. Roll on, Mighty Hudson Roll on.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Style Challenge Of The Week"
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Back to school look!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"