- Stardoll Admin
Monster High Scaris: City of Frights
At Monster High™, fashion is always fierce and fabulous, especially when the ghouls are going all out to help a friend win the competition of her screams. Now Clawdeen Wolf™ is headed to the City of Frights with a chance to become the apprentice to world famous designer Madame Ghostier. But it wouldn’t be a Monster High adventure without her best ghoulfriends along for the trip. Follow the Monster High™ crew above and below the cobblestone streets of Scaris™ as they cheer on Clawdeen® and meet the perfectly imperfect, freaky-fabulous new ghoul friends Jinafire Long™ and Skelita Calaveras™. The ghouls discover that in the City of Frights, everything is not always as it screams. What starts as an epic adventure takes a scary turn, but the ghouls manage to make new friends, rediscover first loves and try on some of the scary-coolest fashions around. Join Clawdeen® and her ghoulfriends on the runway in their most fangtastic fashion adventure yet, in Scaris™, the City of Frights. The spooktacular new Monster High special debuts spring 2013.
Visit the new monster-fied StarDesign today!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 70Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Grandma at Stardoll!"
- 62lilrosamae16 Featured post: "If I had a superpower..."
- 29BeatrixJane Featured post: "Get The Look: Halsey (Ashley Frangipane)"
- 61Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Chanel Inspired Eyebrows"
- 37polarbear09 Featured post: "Rock N Roll makeup "
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "How to look like Iggy Azalea"
- 93Dreamiiiii Featured post: "MSW semi-finalist interview pt 2"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"