- Stardoll Admin
Monster High Scaris: City of Frights
At Monster High™, fashion is always fierce and fabulous, especially when the ghouls are going all out to help a friend win the competition of her screams. Now Clawdeen Wolf™ is headed to the City of Frights with a chance to become the apprentice to world famous designer Madame Ghostier. But it wouldn’t be a Monster High adventure without her best ghoulfriends along for the trip. Follow the Monster High™ crew above and below the cobblestone streets of Scaris™ as they cheer on Clawdeen® and meet the perfectly imperfect, freaky-fabulous new ghoul friends Jinafire Long™ and Skelita Calaveras™. The ghouls discover that in the City of Frights, everything is not always as it screams. What starts as an epic adventure takes a scary turn, but the ghouls manage to make new friends, rediscover first loves and try on some of the scary-coolest fashions around. Join Clawdeen® and her ghoulfriends on the runway in their most fangtastic fashion adventure yet, in Scaris™, the City of Frights. The spooktacular new Monster High special debuts spring 2013.
Visit the new monster-fied StarDesign today!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Back to school look!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite feature: sophiemechtel"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"