On Stardoll there are a few pairs of denim shorts in starplaza but I bought these nice high waisted shorts in stardesign from a member called P0ur_S0ul
- Hello, dollies! Some of you may remember a very talented designer here on Stardoll from several years ago. We haven't seen to many of her designs in the top spots lately. Her username is Joanne1305. Joanne is still an active user, and she still does some designing. If this name doesn't ring a bell, go have a look at her suite and doll! I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I do! Joanne loves architecture and design. Her favorite color is pink, and she is a Taylor Swift fan. Here's a picture of Joanna and some of her famous old designs! Enjoy!
- Today I have made a Stardesign tutorial. This one is simple but effective! I've done a simple flower tutorial. You can change the colours and size of the flower and you can add more flowers to the one design.
How are you all doing? So, today's post is mainly about Hair Fashion. There are lots of wonderful hairstyles now around Stardoll since Stardesign Hair was released and I myself have been doing some designing recently. Up-dos mostly and I would love to share my work with you. Check it out!
I guess you've seen this doll's name around a few times but still her work stays unknown to most so I have decided to feature her great fashion stardesigns. This unique doll loves floral prints and I will be featuring her work with a small interview. I present to you; f.iliz!
This is the 2nd and final part to Expelliarmus.HP's interview about MSW.
Hope you enjoy it! (:
- I've been looking ALL around stardoll for stardoll's hottest undiscovered t-shirt designers. I think I've stumbled upon one just the other day! His username is laia_fergusson_ he creates very innovative/trendy tops!
- With over 190 million Stardoll members, there are so many things posted on Stardoll. A favorable part about Stardoll is being able to express your creativity on your page.. whether it be through your presentation, StarBlog, or StarDesigns.
- Ever since the new stardesign hair tool, girls have been uses more depth on their medoll's face! A big trend sweeping dollywood is face shadings. Thankfully, user Kylie_Angel has got us covered on how to recreate this complex trend.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 65the.kewl.kid19 Featured post: "Safari in a Suite"
- 39GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
- 53Lay-Cey Featured post: "Beach inspired eyes"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "New School Year, New You!"
- 56Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Get the Marilyn Monroe look!"
- 54uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Airport/traveling bag essentials!"
- 34oliviax613 Featured post: "Tips of Today: How to Get Starcoins"
- 61hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 46cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 87FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 73chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 77Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 72maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 91Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 53HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 62MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 68jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 62AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 56cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 64KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"