- The baby boom in the celebrity world continues, and now Shakira is next up! During an interview, her father he accidently dropped the news that Shakira is expecting. "We ... hope that the news is official soon", he said smiling. Shakira is dating Gerard Pique, who's a soccer player in FC Barcelona. They've been together for more than a year, and we wish them all the best in the future! (laineygossip)
Photo: Getty Images
Nicole Richie, who has already succeeded at designing both jewelry and clothing, is now releasing her very own fragrance. The scent, which was inspired by her mother’s aroma, will hit stores in September. WWD. Jemima Kirke, who plays Jessa on HBO’s Girls, is pregnant! It’s the actress’ second child. E! Online. Hermes Birkin bags are the epitome of luxe fashion in many minds, and with a price tag of $100,000, it makes sense. The brand is so obsessed with perfection when it comes to the Birkin that they allegedly set the bags on fire if there is even one tiny imperfection. Telegraph. Justin Beiber’s new album Believe was released on Tuesday, and to celebrate, the singer had a release party with friends and family at Sons of Essex in NYC. The party was complete with truffle pizza and mocktails (21 is still a ways off!) named after his hit songs. People. Mulberry is channeling their inner child in their latest campaign ad. The collection is being featured in photos inspired by the book/movie Where the Wild Things Are. Fashion Copious.
- One huge summer trend in Hollywood is being cowboy inspired, wearing cool boots matched with a loose checked shirt and trashed denim shorts. We spotted Rumer Willis and Miley Cyrus rocking the same trend, wearing both checked shirts and denim shorts. But who do you think pulled the style off? Miley or Rumer? Vote and tell!
- There are some guys that really makes us melt, every single time we see them. One of our favorite dream guys is Zac Efron. He's hot, he's cute, his smile is to die for and he has a wonderful personality. He's simply the whole package, and we'd do anything to date him. Click on the pics and have a look at this Thursday's eyecandy.
Photo: Courtesy of Just Jared
Jennifer Lawrence may be up to her ears in work, preparing to shoot two big film franchises this summer and fall, but the actress hasn’t let her hectic schedule get in the way of her style. The 21-year-old actress stepped out in Santa Monica, California wearing an easy breezy white romper and her signature bowler hat—a playful pairing that can carry any girl from afternoon to night. The playsuit may have been a childhood favorite once upon a time, but this sweet little number is back with a vengeance for spring/summer. Michael Kors introduced a luxe tailored version as the first look of his resort collection, and Marc By Marc Jacobs and Jenni Kayne both gave a subtle nod to the trend by pairing shorts and tops of the same color. Take a cue from Jennifer and dress up this casual look with a sleek pair of metallic sandals and a leather motorcycle jacket. Try these fun and flirty pieces on for size:
Photo: Courtesy of ASOS ASOS roll brim felt boater hat, $30.
Photo: Courtesy of Urban Outfitters Brixton Pack bowler hat, $38.
Photo: Courtesy of Topshop Topshop lace back playsuit, $92.
Photo: Courtesy of Free People Free People new romantics pebble beach romper,
Photo: Courtesy of Zara Zara playsuit with frilled neckline, $40.
Photo: Courtesy of Revolve Clothing 6 Shore Road picnic romper, $145.
Photo: Courtesy of Nordstrom Trouvé quilted leather biker jacket, $298.
Photo: Courtesy of Express (Minus the) leather peplum seamed moto jacket, $118.
Photo: Courtesy of Topshop Topshop traditional leather jacket, $310.
Photo: Courtesy of American Apparel American Apparel Daniel sunglass, $35.
Photo: Courtesy of DKNY DKNY thick plastic wayfarer, $79.
Photo: Courtesy of Endless Lucky bootcut wayfarer sunglasses, $69.
Photo: Courtesy of dELiA*s Delia’s black wayfarer, $10.
Photo: Courtesy of Neiman Marcus Sam Edelman Gigi snake-embossed thong sandal,
Photo: Courtesy of Forever 21 Forever 21 metallic thong sandals, $10.
Photo: Courtesy of Endless Dolce Vita Izzie thong sandal, $102.
- Adding a poppy splash of color to an one-colored and easy outfit is a classic style trick that automatically increases the trend factor of your look. Sofia Vergara is often spotted with a colorful clutch during her nights out, which makes her otherwise simple dresses look absolutely fabulous! Candy-colored pink and exotic turquoise is two of her favourites! We love it!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 65the.kewl.kid19 Featured post: "Safari in a Suite"
- 39GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
- 53Lay-Cey Featured post: "Beach inspired eyes"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "New School Year, New You!"
- 56Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Get the Marilyn Monroe look!"
- 54uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Airport/traveling bag essentials!"
- 34oliviax613 Featured post: "Tips of Today: How to Get Starcoins"
- 61hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 46cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 87FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 73chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 77Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 72maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 90Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 53HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 62MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 68jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 62AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 56cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 64KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"