- More than 55,000 Stardolls sent in their entries to complete Galaxia's story and we are absolutely stunned by the passion you have shown in helping save the environment. With so many of us willing to help, it looks like the planet is in good hands.
- Rooms can be styled in many different ways, but for non-superstars it is harder to style as they don't usually have the stardollars to style with. But, I disagree with that, and keerthy2001 has proved it to me.
- This meal consists of pork chops, peas and mac-n-cheese. My stepdad calls this his Homer Simpson dinner. Just go with it ;)
- Kaftan, Aso-Oke, Djellaba; sound familiar? Perhaps not. Not unless you have attended an African wedding ceremony, anniversary or chirsteneing.
- We haven't seen Blake Lively out much lately, but yesterday we spotted her rocking the red carpet at the premiere of her new movie Savages. Blake wore this gorgeous striped dress and looked like such a movie star. We're so curious of her new movie, and we're convinced that this is the beginning of Blake's new career. Bye bye, Gossip Girl!
- She's a hero in real life too, not just on the big screen! Yesterday the Hunger Games star rushed to the aid of a teenage girl, and helped her call 911. The girl collapsed on Jennifer's front lawn, and Jen called the paramedics right away, and waited with the girl until they arrived: "Jennifer ran outside her apartment when she heard a girl scream and immediately called 911", a source on the scene tells. "When the EMT arrived, she stayed to make sure everything was okay. She was really scared for the girl". The girl was treated on the scene and later taken home by a friend. Good job, Jen, such a heroic act! (x17)
- Yesterday 50 Cent was in a big car crash in New York, but according to sources he's "doing fine". 50 Cent was driving down New York's Long Island Expressway when the his SUV was rear-ended by a truck. The truck driver told the police that he lost control of his vehicle, and that 50 Cents' car got in the way. Pictures from the scene shows that 50's wearing something that appears to be a neck brace. Poor guy, we hope you get well soon and that you're not seriously injured! (abcnews)
- Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Mel C and Mel B were recently reunited to launch 'Viva Forever', a new stage musical that's inspired by their music. This is the first time the whole group is together since they completed their reunion tour back in 2008. But which one is your favorite of the Spice Girls? We want to know! Vote and tell us!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"