- Louis Vuitton fashion designer Marc Jacobs showed his latest mens 2009-2010 spring-summer collection show in Paris, France yesterday and some yummy male celebs like soccer player Yoann Gourcuff, actor Bradley Cooper and musician Keziah Jones and the Black Eyed Peas Will.I.Am and Taboo were there to come and support their favourite designer. But there was one real star of the front row, Miss Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas! She looked superchic in a backless, puffy sleeve dress and gold pumps!
- Michael Jackson King of Pop
(August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)
Join the Stardoll Michael Jackson Club
Incredible recording artist, an unmatched performer, and a true icon ... one of the most widely beloved entertainers and profoundly influential artists of modern times, leaves an indelible imprint on popular music and culture.
- On Tuesday night, a few of us from the Stardoll office in London went down to see Cherri V, an amazing up and coming London artist at the plush Rubylo ...
Shades of white and cream, seen on designer Katie Gallagher’s ruched minidress and platform pumps, perfectly complement her platinum locks
Photo: Peter Miszuk
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 79maisie12345 Featured post: "5 Ways to Deal with Stress"
- 79Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Friendship"
- 56Moosycakes20 Featured post: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "How To: Express Gratitude "
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "My College Fashion Essentials"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Owning a Stylist Studio"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "Your Doll's Face"
- 57Victoria452313 Featured post: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"
- 65Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Statement Glasses"