- Louis Vuitton fashion designer Marc Jacobs showed his latest mens 2009-2010 spring-summer collection show in Paris, France yesterday and some yummy male celebs like soccer player Yoann Gourcuff, actor Bradley Cooper and musician Keziah Jones and the Black Eyed Peas Will.I.Am and Taboo were there to come and support their favourite designer. But there was one real star of the front row, Miss Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas! She looked superchic in a backless, puffy sleeve dress and gold pumps!
- Michael Jackson King of Pop
(August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)
Join the Stardoll Michael Jackson Club
Incredible recording artist, an unmatched performer, and a true icon ... one of the most widely beloved entertainers and profoundly influential artists of modern times, leaves an indelible imprint on popular music and culture.
- On Tuesday night, a few of us from the Stardoll office in London went down to see Cherri V, an amazing up and coming London artist at the plush Rubylo ...
Shades of white and cream, seen on designer Katie Gallagher’s ruched minidress and platform pumps, perfectly complement her platinum locks
Photo: Peter Miszuk
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 82Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Finding Ideas"
- 61Waddles16 Featured post: "Boho Hairstyles"
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "Sometimes it is hard"
- 69lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Big Beauty Bargains!"
- 62Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Upgrade Your Toast!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Spring Skirts"
- 122madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Room Design Interior tip"
- 53Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Quote of the Week #2"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Smoothies"
- 73the.kewl.kid Featured post: "A Healthy Start"