- Louis Vuitton fashion designer Marc Jacobs showed his latest mens 2009-2010 spring-summer collection show in Paris, France yesterday and some yummy male celebs like soccer player Yoann Gourcuff, actor Bradley Cooper and musician Keziah Jones and the Black Eyed Peas Will.I.Am and Taboo were there to come and support their favourite designer. But there was one real star of the front row, Miss Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas! She looked superchic in a backless, puffy sleeve dress and gold pumps!
- Michael Jackson King of Pop
(August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)
Join the Stardoll Michael Jackson Club
Incredible recording artist, an unmatched performer, and a true icon ... one of the most widely beloved entertainers and profoundly influential artists of modern times, leaves an indelible imprint on popular music and culture.
- On Tuesday night, a few of us from the Stardoll office in London went down to see Cherri V, an amazing up and coming London artist at the plush Rubylo ...
Shades of white and cream, seen on designer Katie Gallagher’s ruched minidress and platform pumps, perfectly complement her platinum locks
Photo: Peter Miszuk
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 47tashychuckles20 Featured post: "Feline Friends"
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Sick and Bored?"
- 66Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Your Calm Space!"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Positivity"
- 65Waddles16 Featured post: "Blogging Tips"
- 124madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Hate to wait?"
- 63vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Featured post: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"
- 61balleta0814 Featured post: "Feeling Strong"