- Louis Vuitton fashion designer Marc Jacobs showed his latest mens 2009-2010 spring-summer collection show in Paris, France yesterday and some yummy male celebs like soccer player Yoann Gourcuff, actor Bradley Cooper and musician Keziah Jones and the Black Eyed Peas Will.I.Am and Taboo were there to come and support their favourite designer. But there was one real star of the front row, Miss Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas! She looked superchic in a backless, puffy sleeve dress and gold pumps!
- Michael Jackson King of Pop
(August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)
Join the Stardoll Michael Jackson Club
Incredible recording artist, an unmatched performer, and a true icon ... one of the most widely beloved entertainers and profoundly influential artists of modern times, leaves an indelible imprint on popular music and culture.
- On Tuesday night, a few of us from the Stardoll office in London went down to see Cherri V, an amazing up and coming London artist at the plush Rubylo ...
Shades of white and cream, seen on designer Katie Gallagher’s ruched minidress and platform pumps, perfectly complement her platinum locks
Photo: Peter Miszuk
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 60Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite Feature: Crystal-Castles"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Secondary school blues..."
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "Current MSW Look!"
- 92Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"