Be Unique. Be You.
Stardoll was a site created for young teenage girls (and boys) to join and enjoy. To show their style, uniqueness and creativity. For me, its been a place I can explore fashion and get away from the world just for a while.
After being on this site for over a year now, I have made loads of amazing friends, learnt new things (for example, html codes for presentations, different designers etc.) and found my style. Obviously Im not exacly the richest person in the world, and shopping for the newest brands and clothes isn't exacly top on my list. But on stardoll, I can do that with the simple click of a button.
Last year, and still now, there have been many different changes that have happened throughout stardoll. Levels, different ways to shop, rewards etc. But the general message of making your own world has stayed the same.
Here are some people I have met on my stardoll journey that I think really use stardoll to show their fashion, and their creativiy. I'm sure there are plently others but these are just a few I picked out:
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "The Greatness of Books ~PART 1~"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "New June Releases And Styling Them"
- little_kit Featured post: "Staying Hydrated"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Work On Your Talents!"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Shopaholics Anonymous?"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Quality Over Quantity"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"