- Kim Kardashian is known to be Kris Jenner's favorite and recently Kim decided to announce it herself. She hijacked her mom's twitter account and wrote, "You all know my favorite daughter is @KimKardashian LETS JUST BE REAL HERE." Kim later revealed that she sent the tweet, but her sisters aren't too happy about the favoritism. Kim is considered the brat of the family and a real diva. Her family is starting to think of her as immature and they've had enough. And Kris isn't doing anything to help the situation! Earlier in the year, Kris stated on live TV that Kim was her favorite daughter. That has got to hurt for the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner girls! (yahoo)
Photo: Getty Images
Star power has been guaranteed at the CFDA Fashion Awards ever since Johnny Depp was announced as the recipient of this year’s Fashion Icon Award. And it can’t hurt that the Olsens are up for womenswear designers of the year for the first time. But rounding out the wattage is a trio of up-and-comers, WWD reports: Jessica Chastain, who will present the aforementioned womenswear award, Mad Men‘s Jessica Paré, who will present the accessories award, and Matt Bomer, who has tapped to present the menswear award. As for the host of this year’s event, taking place on June 4 at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall? Saturday Night Live‘s Seth Meyers.
- Do you need some inspiration on what to wear to a cool party this summer? Well, check this out! We've spotted The Hills-star Audrina Patridge rocking a super cute purple short dress. She matched the dress with a pair of nice leather heels and a cool necklace. Click on the pics and have a closer look!
- Earlier this year we thought Rihanna and Chris Brown were getting back together. The ex-couple was spotted hanging out, tweeting to each other and they also collaborated on two new songs. But Chris Brown was dating Karrueche Tran at the time, which upset Rihanna and she decided to stop seeing him. But now an insider has revealed what really was going on: “Chris was not willing to end his relationship with Karrueche, even though he made Rihanna believe that he was still madly in love with her,” the source explains. “Rihanna would have gone back to Chris, but once she realized that he still had so many anger issues and that he was never planning on leaving Karrueche, she pulled the plug on the relationship,” the insider continues. “Chris basically wanted to have his cake and eat it too.” Uh-oh, seems like he missed out on that.
- The world has certainly become mesmerised with the new Duchess of Cambridge's sense of fashion. Kate Middleton's style has transformed from safe and conservative to elegant and chic, which we love! We adore her her demure and practical style and it's very suitable for a royal beauty like her. Click on the pictures to check out 10 elegant outfits! Which one is your favourite?
- Hollywood’s a tough place to hit it big, so it never hurts to have someone with more experience by your side who’s willing to lend a helping hand and guide you on your path to fame. Such is the case with many of our favorite celebs in the entertainment biz, including the unlikely pairing of Usher and Justin Bieber, who both recently graced the cover of Billboard Magazine and took the stage at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards. It seems like beside every great star is an exceptional protégé, who’s being shaped to become the next big thing. Usher and Biebs inspired us to compile a list of our other favorite students and the mentors who showed them the ropes. Check them out!
Usher and Justin Bieber
Photo: Getty Images
Biebs has Usher to thank for putting him on the map. After a chance meeting with the R&B singer, Bieber was signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (Rbmg), a record label created by Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, and Usher. Ever since, Usher has taken the teen singer under his wing, coaching him, performing with him, and even starring in his movie.
Justin Bieber and Carly Rae Jepsen
Photo: Courtesy of Twitter
Bieber took his own turn at mentoring with former Canadian Idol contestant Carly Rae Jepsen. Although Carly is eight years his senior, Bieber helped catapult her to fame by creating a now infamous homemade music video for her infectious pop single “Call Me Maybe” with Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale, and others.
Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj
Photo: Getty Images
The Trinidadian rapper got her big break after Lil Wayne discovered her on the DVD series The Come Up. After signing to Weezy’s label, Young Money Entertainment, Minaj released two studio albums, collaborated with artists like Kanye West, Drake, and will.i.am, and performed at the Super Bowl alongside Madonna and M.I.A.
Drake and The Weeknd
Photo: Courtesy of HowFlyHipHop
Although The Weeknd’s talent speaks for itself, Drake helped generate buzz for the singer after talking up The Weeknd on his Twitter. The two artists have since collaborated on a series of songs, including the hit “Crew Love” off of Drake’s 2011 album Take Care. Drake and The Weeknd even gave their duo a name: OVOXO (OVO stands for October’s Very Own—Drake was born on October 24—and XO stands for kiss and hug).
Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian
Photo: Getty Images The Hilton Hotel heiress grew up with Kardashian in L.A. and took her to her first Hollywood parties. After being introduced to the socialite scene, Kardashian took a cue from Hilton and starred on a reality TV series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians. After Kardashian became an It Girl in her own right, the two socialites were seldom seen together, causing rumors that they were feuding. But after running into each other last year at a Grammys afterparty in L.A., the two starlets seemed to have buried the hatchet. That’s hot!
Madonna and Britney Spears
Photo: Getty Images
Britney is pretty much the Madonna of her generation. Her debut album …Baby One More Time solidified her spot as America’s pop princess, and the singer has since expanded her brand to movies, fashion, and beauty products. Ever since Brit and Madge performed together (and shared a kiss) at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards, Britney became the iconic singer’s unofficial protégé. The two reunited just two months after the awards for the single “Me Against the Music” and Spears even briefly become a follower of Kabbalah, Madonna’s trendy religion.
Princes, Princesses, Queens, and Kings all have a certain style that they wear. They must always look their absolute best and know the fashion rules. Styles and outfits on Royal people are used by everyday people. Today I used some Stardoll dressups on some princesses. The outfits I made can easily be made into outfits of your own!
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 62maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 81Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"