High school. It's everything and nothing all at the same time. These four years of your life can be amazing, but they do not necessarily define who you are/can be. In honor of this I wanted to share with you a short list of things that I wish I had known when I was in high school
So I just started my internship in London and I'll be there for the next six weeks. It might only be an internship, but it's still a step into the world of journalism and I've learned so mych already over the last few days.
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- 86Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "3 Summer Makeup Tutorials"
- 68Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Have a Callie's Picks Idea?"
- 62balleta0814 Featured post: "Summer Reads"
- 66Waddles16 Featured post: "My Top Picks - RIO Ultra Glam"
- 57Lily-Ariana Featured post: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 49tashychuckles Featured post: "“Life is a book” "
- 125madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 74the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Snack Ideas"
- 86semplicementMia29 Featured post: "I want to enjoy Stardoll, and you?"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Unique, or Copy?"