- Tara.Stardoll is the official doll for India. When not running local contests, campaigns etc for the world's largest democracy, she can be found chatting and answering questions for all our amazing users.Tara loves music and going for gigs. She thinks the song DVNO from the band Justice is pure genius, is a big fan of Aamir Khan and dislikes running!
GiuGiu.Stardoll is the Official Italian Stardoll. She is in charge of the Italian competitions, scouting of new talents on Stardoll and, last but not least, the Italian StarBlog. GiuGiu loves to write about fashion and to read the articles of the others StarBloggers and her dream is to become the Editor in Chief of Vogue Italia one day, so no better training than the StarBlog!
Isobel is the Fashion Writer & Editor for the new Stardoll Magazine. Fashion is her Passion --- and her tag line as well.
She provides an insider's take on the latest Stardoll Collections in Styled Outfitsand chimes in on celebrity stories that focus on fashion as well, she loves a Red Carpet event -- but is even happier tracking the subtleties of Street Style internationally. She loves how big the world of Stardoll has become!
Check out her take on Styled Outfits and of course the must-read for Stardoll enthusiasts -- Hot Buys! They are a constant barometer of the latest Stardoll trends. They are a great way to keep on top of shining like the Star you are
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Choosing Colors"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Your Happiness is Important!"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Make the Most Out of Your Morning"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Bright Spring Make-Up Tutorial!"
- 80Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Standing Up for Yourself"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Getting rid of bullies"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "What is Your Hobby?"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Trends Inspired by London Fashion Week"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"