Lana del ray
I had some questions about celebrity inspiration for a Lana Del Ray inspired doll.
- Lana Del Rey is known for her sophisticated old hollywood style on the red carpet, and her New York City inspired style on the streets.
Stardoll members have got to be some of the most talented people online! Just a while ago I was roaming around stardoll and I come across a member by the name of MissPinkLoretta. She is a sucessful wig, and demin jeans designer. I noticed today she had a different look and I knew immediately what look she was going for! Can you guys tell what musical genuis she is supposed to look like
I'm back with another ispired celebrity look! I hope you guys enjoy it and will keep wanting to watch my videos. If you want to suggest some celebrities, please do! I will take any suggestion.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Ballgown Beauty!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Word Filter Frustration"
- 87semplicementMia29 Featured post: "How running taught me to face life"
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Miss Stardoll World 2015"
- 53tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Dressy with Starcoins"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"