- Helllllo Dollies!
Even though I have a touch of a cough and cold, I'm here to tell you about this week's Dream Suite!
Italian Stardollie baebina has created perhaps my favorite winter wonderland! I love to see the groups of children sleighing and playing in the snow. I wonder - do those kids know that Santa's Workshop is just a few rooms away? Plus you can also visit the lovely salon to get all gussied up for any holiday party!
Click through the images to check out images of baebina's suite, then stop by using the link below!
P.S. Have you seen the amazing Alpine Chalet? As soon as I saw it, I started singing 'Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!'
- Hi there, Dollies!
Although I have a loooong list of potential Dream Suite-rs lined up and ready to be posted, Mette.Stardoll and I thought that this week we could ask our Royalty members if they could recommend an amazing suite for us. And in the spirit of thinking of others during this holiday season, the recommendations could not be a Royalty member. Boy, did we find a lot of amazing suites!
This week's Dream Suite was recommended by Mystic_Darkness (who also has an amazing suite). Mystic_Darkness had several great suggestions, but out of those I chose linda-puus from Norway and I am so excited to share this suite! I love the color and the candy-coated, dream-like state of each room.
Check out the images below, then head on over for a visit to the suite of linda-puus!
- It's Friday and I'm glad! It's been a busy week here at Stardoll, and we've been keeping busy with a lot of fun stuff - all happening in the next few weeks. (wink!) But that's not why I'm blogging today...
It's Dream Suite time!
orange008's suite caught my eye this week because yesterday (Thursday the 24th) was Thanksgiving! And what better way to celebrate one of the biggest holidays in the United States than to feature a traditional Thanksgiving feast. I'm thankful that orange008 took the time to acknowledge this special day.
I'm also thankful that orange008 also created a very unique neanderthal cave, a bakery filled with yummy treats, a green-friendly space and ghosts playing instruments. Yes, you heard me right: a four-piece supernatural band!
Check out the photos below, then go directly to orange008's suite, because I've only scratched the surface of what talent and adventure you'll find there. Enjoy!
- It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!
When I first went to today's Dream Suite member's suite, I literally gasped with amazement!
RAMZESIK205 is from Poland and is wowing us with an array of different styles, colors and themes in each of the Suite rooms. It's only mid-November, but some of these rooms make me long for the warm Spring weather already...
Take a peak through these images, then head on over to RAMZESIK205's suite and see what else is in store!
- It's that time again, Dollies! Well, yes, it's time for the Dream Suite, but it's also soon time for Twilight: Breaking Dawn! Yeah!
I don't know about you, but I cannot wait until the premiere for the new Twilight movie. It's going to be so awesome! It's been on my mind, and it even helped me choose this week's Dream Suite feature: Bella5_5Edward from Greece!
The Twilight series is a modern fairy tale, and Bella5_5Edward's Suite rooms are a fairy tale lover's dream! Mermaids, dreamy forest scenes, even Rapunzel in her high tower!
Click through to the images in this post, then head on over to Bella5_5Edward's suite to see more! (And trust me, there's lots more to see!)
- Happy Friday, dearest Dollies!
I'm so glad it's Friday, partly because the weekend is finally here, but mostly because it means that it's time for this week's Dream Suite!
GirlyPelka's eclectic mix of dark gothic, Asian-inspired and nature-themed rooms is creativity as it's best! It's all in the details: the evenly sowed field of crops, the perfectly placed bubbles in the underwater scene...even the carefully positioned grass in the upside-down outdoor scene!
Take a scroll through the recent images of GirlyPelka's suite below, then visit the Suite!
- Greetings and welcome, divine Dollies!
Halloween can be the most fun! As someone who loves to dress up, this is the perfect holiday! I can be whomever I want to be - anything from something sweet to something wicked!
For Dream Suite this week, though, we want your spine to tingle by delighting and and terrifying you with the dark Suite styling talents of several Stardoll members!
Enter the rest of this article...if you dare...
- Halloween isn't until the end of the month, but I'm in the haunting mood now!
Read the full post after the jump!
- We're baaaaack!
Don't think I didn't forget about all the Stardollies out there! I have missed doing Dream Suite but now that the MSW competition is over and the winner is announced, we can go back to appreciating all the hard-working Dollies out in Stardoll land!
This week, we're travelling to Portugal to visit the Dream Suite of Candance454. We can see that Candance454 works very hard to make the suite look as luxuriously real as possible. I especially love the all-red pop art kitchen!
Check out the photos in this post, then head over to Candance454's suite and have a look for yourself!
The Dream Suites post every week has fast become one of my favorite features on Stardoll, because I, personally, get to play around on the site and find amazing users who take such good care of their Suites. But now, with the Miss Stardoll World contest fast approaching, I'm going to take a break from posting the Dream Suite of the Week, because I want the Miss Stardoll World contest to be as fair as possible.
I'll start the post back up again after MSW.
Keep up the great work, everyone!
And best of luck with the upcoming Miss Stardoll World competition!
twinkle twinkle, y'all...
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 64the.kewl.kid19 Featured post: "Safari in a Suite"
- 38GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
- 52Lay-Cey Featured post: "Beach inspired eyes"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "New School Year, New You!"
- 56Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Get the Marilyn Monroe look!"
- 53uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Airport/traveling bag essentials!"
- 34oliviax613 Featured post: "Tips of Today: How to Get Starcoins"
- 61hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 46cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 83FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 72chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 76Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 84The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 88Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 51HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 65jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 37MQueen15 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 62AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 56cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 64KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"