Saint Lucy's Day (in Swedish: Luciadagen) is observed on December 13. Its modern day celebration is generally associated with Sweden. In traditional celebrations, Saint Lucy comes as a young woman with lights and sweets - often in a procession is headed by one girl wearing a crown of candles (or lights), while others in the procession hold a single candle each. Boys in the procession may be dressed in the same kind of white robe as the girls but with a cone-shaped hat decorated with golden stars and are called stjärngossar (star boys).
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 29BeatrixJane Featured post: "Get The Look: Halsey (Ashley Frangipane)"
- 62lilrosamae16 Featured post: "New Trends For October"
- 61Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Chanel Inspired Eyebrows"
- 37polarbear09 Featured post: "Rock N Roll makeup "
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "How to look like Iggy Azalea"
- 70Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Dolls Which Strike A Pose"
- 93Dreamiiiii Featured post: "MSW semi-finalist interview pt 2"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"