Saint Lucy's Day (in Swedish: Luciadagen) is observed on December 13. Its modern day celebration is generally associated with Sweden. In traditional celebrations, Saint Lucy comes as a young woman with lights and sweets - often in a procession is headed by one girl wearing a crown of candles (or lights), while others in the procession hold a single candle each. Boys in the procession may be dressed in the same kind of white robe as the girls but with a cone-shaped hat decorated with golden stars and are called stjärngossar (star boys).
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 37polarbear09 Featured post: "Autumnal makeup"
- 30BeatrixJane Featured post: "Extraordinary Suites: jocyKyH"
- 63lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Perfection"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Halloween Costume Inspiration! "
- 62Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Big Is Back"
- 71Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Grandma at Stardoll!"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "How to look like Iggy Azalea"
- 93Dreamiiiii Featured post: "MSW semi-finalist interview pt 2"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"