Saint Lucy's Day (in Swedish: Luciadagen) is observed on December 13. Its modern day celebration is generally associated with Sweden. In traditional celebrations, Saint Lucy comes as a young woman with lights and sweets - often in a procession is headed by one girl wearing a crown of candles (or lights), while others in the procession hold a single candle each. Boys in the procession may be dressed in the same kind of white robe as the girls but with a cone-shaped hat decorated with golden stars and are called stjärngossar (star boys).
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 79maisie12345 Featured post: "Bright Spring Make-Up Tutorial!"
- 80Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Standing Up for Yourself"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Getting rid of bullies"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "What is Your Hobby?"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Trends Inspired by London Fashion Week"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Winter Baking"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 57Victoria452313 Featured post: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"