Saint Lucy's Day (in Swedish: Luciadagen) is observed on December 13. Its modern day celebration is generally associated with Sweden. In traditional celebrations, Saint Lucy comes as a young woman with lights and sweets - often in a procession is headed by one girl wearing a crown of candles (or lights), while others in the procession hold a single candle each. Boys in the procession may be dressed in the same kind of white robe as the girls but with a cone-shaped hat decorated with golden stars and are called stjärngossar (star boys).
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 60Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite Feature: Crystal-Castles"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Secondary school blues..."
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "Current MSW Look!"
- 92Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"