Saint Lucy's Day (in Swedish: Luciadagen) is observed on December 13. Its modern day celebration is generally associated with Sweden. In traditional celebrations, Saint Lucy comes as a young woman with lights and sweets - often in a procession is headed by one girl wearing a crown of candles (or lights), while others in the procession hold a single candle each. Boys in the procession may be dressed in the same kind of white robe as the girls but with a cone-shaped hat decorated with golden stars and are called stjärngossar (star boys).
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Makeup for a Monday Morning"
- 42Redstargal Featured post: "Weekly Fashion Spotlight"
- 37BeatrixJane Featured post: "Bleached Hair and Dark Eyebrows"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "Make-Up Problems Solved - Issue #3"
- 64Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Stardoll's It Girl hair "
- 52allgerman123 Featured post: "Black is the new black (sc outfits)"