Saint Lucy's Day (in Swedish: Luciadagen) is observed on December 13. Its modern day celebration is generally associated with Sweden. In traditional celebrations, Saint Lucy comes as a young woman with lights and sweets - often in a procession is headed by one girl wearing a crown of candles (or lights), while others in the procession hold a single candle each. Boys in the procession may be dressed in the same kind of white robe as the girls but with a cone-shaped hat decorated with golden stars and are called stjärngossar (star boys).
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 60vampirefreak121 Featured post: "You Are Beautiful"
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "Ways to wear your Jeans"
- 84Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Spring Shorts"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Demin Look"
- 63Waddles16 Featured post: "Music Video - Bad Blood - Makeup Looks"
- 63Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Accessory Based Outfits!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Effortless Curls!"
- 70lilrosamae17 Featured post: "How to dress like a Princess"