Saint Lucy's Day (in Swedish: Luciadagen) is observed on December 13. Its modern day celebration is generally associated with Sweden. In traditional celebrations, Saint Lucy comes as a young woman with lights and sweets - often in a procession is headed by one girl wearing a crown of candles (or lights), while others in the procession hold a single candle each. Boys in the procession may be dressed in the same kind of white robe as the girls but with a cone-shaped hat decorated with golden stars and are called stjärngossar (star boys).
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite Feature:SarahVIP"
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "Back to School:Handling Stress & Anxiety"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's story: The little cat - Part 1"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Never Give Up Dollies!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 90Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Competition!"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"