Saint Lucy's Day (in Swedish: Luciadagen) is observed on December 13. Its modern day celebration is generally associated with Sweden. In traditional celebrations, Saint Lucy comes as a young woman with lights and sweets - often in a procession is headed by one girl wearing a crown of candles (or lights), while others in the procession hold a single candle each. Boys in the procession may be dressed in the same kind of white robe as the girls but with a cone-shaped hat decorated with golden stars and are called stjärngossar (star boys).
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 31BeatrixJane Featured post: "Twiggy Inspired Look"
- 63lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Your Signature Lipstick"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Aishwarya Rai!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Fitting in..."
- 63Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Chanel's Dreamy Glitter Eyes"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "November Make-Up Trends"
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Youre the best!"
- 71Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Grandma at Stardoll!"