Yesterday Starplaza saw the second edition of the new Hot Buys Weekly-- have you checked it out?!
They are finally here, the Hot Buys Weekly!
We know you can't get enough Hot Buys, so we're giving you the chance to get your hands on LOTS more, every Wednesday!
Make sure to be in Starplaza next Wednesday, February 6th for the very first Hot Buys Weekly--- the brand-new collection of five ultra-covetable fashion, beauty and décor items, each purchasable during one week only! And you won't want to miss a week--- you could be the lucky winner of fabulous prizes in upcoming Hot Buys Weekly contests.
What will the first collection's theme be? Tell us your guesses in the comments!
Steals and Splurges are encounteres so often, and sometimes you are faced with the challenge of deciding whether to go for the designer or for the 'knock off'. That's where you can decide easily. First, inspect the fabric of the cheaper option for material (cotton, polyester, nylon, etc) and for tears or signs of weak threads. Second, look at similarity? Are they closely related or is one more complex or colorful? And last, ask yourself, "Am I going to be paying full price for true quality, or am I better off with a lesser quantity?"
I understand that non superstars find it hard to make a gorgeous outfit without having stardollars to buy their favourite clothes, but you can easily look like amazing! Here is an outfit I made with using only starcoin and free items:
POLYGONS OF AUTUMNAL PROPORTIONS
The final stop on this month’s fashion school Styled Outfits tour leads us to the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in the Big Apple. Rich fall colors like emerald, royal blue and purple, gold and maroon populate the Geometricks collection to fill your wardrobe with a fresh fall vibe. Echoed in the gold leaf, tartan, polka dot and even art deco prints, in satin, thick wool sweaters and gorgeous long-sleeved dresses, these pieces are sure to round out your now fully style-schooled closet!
Don’t miss the bronze and gold collars—the most versatile accessories of the season.
You’ll love Geometricks’ romantic take on symmetry—in the most glamorous of graphics!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "Current MSW Look!"
- 60Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "WYMSAY: Feature nail"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Getting MSW Votes!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Outfits for StarCoins Part3"
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Why I love Pretty N' Love"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"