Hair Tutorial: Dutch Braids
I know braids are very "in" these days so I thought I'd share how to do a Dutch braid.
My mother Dutch-braided my own hair (photos below) for me. It's a very nice look if you want to change it up from the typical French braid that you always see girls use. A little known fact; Dutch braids are easier to do, especially when braiding your own hair.
At the very bottom, I've included a video of my mom Dutch-braiding her own hair so you can get an idea of how to do it yourself. I apologize if the lighting is bad.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Blogging (Next Level)"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Behind the Screen"
- katlow7717 Featured post: "Selflessness and Self-Care"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Stardoll Chat Etiquette"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Non Trophy Achievements"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Creating an Expensive Looking Outfit"
- madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Homegrown Tomatoes"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear… Oversized Outerwear"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Fall Beauty || Makeup Master Part 1"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Most Important Things"