Hair Tutorial: Dutch Braids
I know braids are very "in" these days so I thought I'd share how to do a Dutch braid.
My mother Dutch-braided my own hair (photos below) for me. It's a very nice look if you want to change it up from the typical French braid that you always see girls use. A little known fact; Dutch braids are easier to do, especially when braiding your own hair.
At the very bottom, I've included a video of my mom Dutch-braiding her own hair so you can get an idea of how to do it yourself. I apologize if the lighting is bad.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 74lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Chromophobia in Fashion"
- 74Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Guide to Multi-Part Wigs!"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "The Two Sides of Giving"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Get that Relaxed Business feel"
- 38gp12119 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Up"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Be a blogger IRL // my experience"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Writer's Block"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"
- 127madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Thank you for not smoking"