Hair Tutorial: Dutch Braids
I know braids are very "in" these days so I thought I'd share how to do a Dutch braid.
My mother Dutch-braided my own hair (photos below) for me. It's a very nice look if you want to change it up from the typical French braid that you always see girls use. A little known fact; Dutch braids are easier to do, especially when braiding your own hair.
At the very bottom, I've included a video of my mom Dutch-braiding her own hair so you can get an idea of how to do it yourself. I apologize if the lighting is bad.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "My Spring Fling | Skirts"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Inspiring Beatrix"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "My Regrets"
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Making Designer Investments"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Creating a Collection Showcase Room"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Lady Gaga"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"