Hair Tutorial: Dutch Braids
I know braids are very "in" these days so I thought I'd share how to do a Dutch braid.
My mother Dutch-braided my own hair (photos below) for me. It's a very nice look if you want to change it up from the typical French braid that you always see girls use. A little known fact; Dutch braids are easier to do, especially when braiding your own hair.
At the very bottom, I've included a video of my mom Dutch-braiding her own hair so you can get an idea of how to do it yourself. I apologize if the lighting is bad.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- balleta0814 Featured post: "3 Ways to Style Crop Tops"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Book Recommendations!"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Get Your Scare On"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Surviving Seasons"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Improving Your Writing"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "New Antidote - My Top Picks"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Bazzar - Selling Tips"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Studio 54"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Answers: Starbloggers"