Hair Tutorial: Dutch Braids
I know braids are very "in" these days so I thought I'd share how to do a Dutch braid.
My mother Dutch-braided my own hair (photos below) for me. It's a very nice look if you want to change it up from the typical French braid that you always see girls use. A little known fact; Dutch braids are easier to do, especially when braiding your own hair.
At the very bottom, I've included a video of my mom Dutch-braiding her own hair so you can get an idea of how to do it yourself. I apologize if the lighting is bad.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 78Moosycakes21 Featured post: "NCG in Small Countries"
- 82Spindla Featured post: "30 Fun Ways to Exercise"
- 66balleta0814 Featured post: "Thanksgiving Gifts"
- 92Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Rejection - Get Through It!"
- 752010vampire Featured post: "Bucket List"
- 72Waddles16 Featured post: "We're Here To Help"
- 73vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 58tashychuckles Featured post: "Gift Giving is Fun!"
- 42gp12120 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"