Trend Alert: Formal Wear!
Prom, pageant, balls, and weddings aren't the only place where poofy ballgowns are loved! Big poofy gowns are rocking the Stardoll world too! Particular colors, cuts, and styles work better on particular medolls. Here's a medoll who knows how to pull off a big poofy gown!!
Note the way the.kewl.kid's dress is colored against her skintone. Any light or pastel color POPS against a tan. If you have light skin, pick a richer color so you aren't washed out!
pic credit to www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 31BeatrixJane Featured post: "Twiggy Inspired Look"
- 63lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Your Signature Lipstick"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Aishwarya Rai!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Fitting in..."
- 63Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Chanel's Dreamy Glitter Eyes"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "November Make-Up Trends"
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Youre the best!"
- 71Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Grandma at Stardoll!"