Trend Alert: Formal Wear!
Prom, pageant, balls, and weddings aren't the only place where poofy ballgowns are loved! Big poofy gowns are rocking the Stardoll world too! Particular colors, cuts, and styles work better on particular medolls. Here's a medoll who knows how to pull off a big poofy gown!!
Note the way the.kewl.kid's dress is colored against her skintone. Any light or pastel color POPS against a tan. If you have light skin, pick a richer color so you aren't washed out!
pic credit to www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 65Waddles16 Featured post: "Dressing Elegant"
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Crop Tops turned Classy"
- 47tashychuckles20 Featured post: "#Lovewins"
- 66Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Creative Dress Displays"
- 124madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Stardoll and Random Access Memory"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Black & White: Infinite Possibilities"
- 63vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Featured post: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"
- 61balleta0814 Featured post: "Feeling Strong"