Trend Alert: Formal Wear!
Prom, pageant, balls, and weddings aren't the only place where poofy ballgowns are loved! Big poofy gowns are rocking the Stardoll world too! Particular colors, cuts, and styles work better on particular medolls. Here's a medoll who knows how to pull off a big poofy gown!!
Note the way the.kewl.kid's dress is colored against her skintone. Any light or pastel color POPS against a tan. If you have light skin, pick a richer color so you aren't washed out!
pic credit to www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66lilrosamae16 Featured post: "A Real Woman"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "Make-Up Problems Solved - Issue #3"
- 37BeatrixJane Featured post: "Miranda Sings on Stardoll"
- 42Redstargal Featured post: "Nicki Minaj Inspired Look"
- 64Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Stardoll's It Girl hair "
- 52allgerman123 Featured post: "Black is the new black (sc outfits)"