Trend Alert: Formal Wear!
Prom, pageant, balls, and weddings aren't the only place where poofy ballgowns are loved! Big poofy gowns are rocking the Stardoll world too! Particular colors, cuts, and styles work better on particular medolls. Here's a medoll who knows how to pull off a big poofy gown!!
Note the way the.kewl.kid's dress is colored against her skintone. Any light or pastel color POPS against a tan. If you have light skin, pick a richer color so you aren't washed out!
pic credit to www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 63lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Stardoll Makeup- West Village Chic"
- 61Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Big Is Back"
- 71Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Grandma at Stardoll!"
- 29BeatrixJane Featured post: "Get The Look: Halsey (Ashley Frangipane)"
- 37polarbear09 Featured post: "Rock N Roll makeup "
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "How to look like Iggy Azalea"
- 93Dreamiiiii Featured post: "MSW semi-finalist interview pt 2"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"