Trend Alert: Formal Wear!
Prom, pageant, balls, and weddings aren't the only place where poofy ballgowns are loved! Big poofy gowns are rocking the Stardoll world too! Particular colors, cuts, and styles work better on particular medolls. Here's a medoll who knows how to pull off a big poofy gown!!
Note the way the.kewl.kid's dress is colored against her skintone. Any light or pastel color POPS against a tan. If you have light skin, pick a richer color so you aren't washed out!
pic credit to www.stardoll.com
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 65lilrosamae16 Featured post: "The Statement Belt"
- 33BeatrixJane Featured post: "A Stardoll Christmas: Manicures"
- 63Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Christmas Chic "
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Aishwarya Rai!"
- 52allgerman123 Featured post: "Fitting in..."
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "November Make-Up Trends"
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Youre the best!"