Inspr: Love of Fairytales ♥
As I arrive on ButterFlyOpal’s page, what immediately strikes me is her flair for decorating and designing her doll. She immediately reminds me of some ethereal character out of a fairytale – something out of one of Josephine Wall’s paintings she loves so much! I love how she uses her makeup to put focus on the eyes, making them look more captivating, while the subtle makeup puts more emphasis on her pretty features.
Fashionwise, her style is very artistic and expressive and she certainly has a talent for thinking out of the box! Overall she is a perfect fairy queen ^^ Her doll is just one of her amazing creations though – check out her blog (link on her page) to view more!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 75Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Pandaribbon - DIY Pose Queen!"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "Non SS! This Week's Dream Suite"
- 38gp12119 Featured post: "Witchcraft ◇ Luna"
- 55tashychuckles Featured post: "Masked by Fashion?"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Callie's Picks #50 - Starcoin Outfits"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Learn the rules and play better!"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Hollywood Red Carpet Look"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "Styling the Basic White Lace Dress"
- 75lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Chromophobia in Fashion"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"