Inspr: Love of Fairytales ♥
As I arrive on ButterFlyOpal’s page, what immediately strikes me is her flair for decorating and designing her doll. She immediately reminds me of some ethereal character out of a fairytale – something out of one of Josephine Wall’s paintings she loves so much! I love how she uses her makeup to put focus on the eyes, making them look more captivating, while the subtle makeup puts more emphasis on her pretty features.
Fashionwise, her style is very artistic and expressive and she certainly has a talent for thinking out of the box! Overall she is a perfect fairy queen ^^ Her doll is just one of her amazing creations though – check out her blog (link on her page) to view more!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Styling Brightly Coloured Hair"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Keeping Organised"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Enjoying Winter... Even if You Hate It"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Camera Tricks"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "One in a Million"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Summer For Writers"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Goodbye"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Somebody to Lean On"