Inspr: Love of Fairytales ♥
As I arrive on ButterFlyOpal’s page, what immediately strikes me is her flair for decorating and designing her doll. She immediately reminds me of some ethereal character out of a fairytale – something out of one of Josephine Wall’s paintings she loves so much! I love how she uses her makeup to put focus on the eyes, making them look more captivating, while the subtle makeup puts more emphasis on her pretty features.
Fashionwise, her style is very artistic and expressive and she certainly has a talent for thinking out of the box! Overall she is a perfect fairy queen ^^ Her doll is just one of her amazing creations though – check out her blog (link on her page) to view more!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Dressy with Starcoins"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "One Stop Rules Update"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Lunch Box for the Environment"
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Future Me "
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"