Inspr: Love of Fairytales ♥
As I arrive on ButterFlyOpal’s page, what immediately strikes me is her flair for decorating and designing her doll. She immediately reminds me of some ethereal character out of a fairytale – something out of one of Josephine Wall’s paintings she loves so much! I love how she uses her makeup to put focus on the eyes, making them look more captivating, while the subtle makeup puts more emphasis on her pretty features.
Fashionwise, her style is very artistic and expressive and she certainly has a talent for thinking out of the box! Overall she is a perfect fairy queen ^^ Her doll is just one of her amazing creations though – check out her blog (link on her page) to view more!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 79Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Doing your homework"
- 79maisie12345 Featured post: "Spring Denim Jeans Guide"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "How to create a strong password"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Winter Baking"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Spring Brights"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "Your Doll's Face"
- 57Victoria452313 Featured post: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"