These are the people who challenge, lead, and aspire for change. If you haven't heard of them yet, get ready to meet my top most powerful people in the world:
1. Angela Merkel: Chancellor of Germany.
A valuable leader, considering Germany is Europe's largest economy - nothing can happen without Merkel's approval.
2. Salman Khan: Tutor (not the actor!)
A pioneer in education. he began posting small maths lessons on the web, now he teaches everything from Economics to Science, making education accessible (and free) for all at Khanacademy.com
3. Barack Obama : President of USA: Probably one of the most powerful leaders in the world, bringing hope, and change. Yes we can - do you remember that speech?
4. Henrik Scharfe : Professor, M.A. Ph.D: Throughout the years, technology has quickly advanced, and will continue advancing. Forget about R2-D2, here we're talking about a teleoperated android. In other words, a robot resembling a human being. Scharfe supervised the design process of his Geminoid-DK.
5. Donald Sadoway: Engineer
The environment, climate change, and renewable resources have become a hot topic. Sadoway is an energy engineer who is finding a way to make batteries using molten salt and liquid metal. Imagine how much energy will be saved?!
6. Virginia Rometty - Chief Executive of IBM
A great example for ambitious women in the workplace, especially in business and technology.
7. Portia Simpson Miller - Prime Minister
Not just any politician - marking change, peace and promoting civil rights, she is the first woman to be elected as the prime minister of Jamaica
Each of these people have taught me a liitle something about life.
Who will be on your list?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 73Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"