Hairstyle Tutorial: Braided Bun
I found a tutorial for this really cute hairstyle. I really like. It is fairly easy and looks great!
You will need:
- Longer Hair
- A hair elastic
- Bobby Pins
Here is how to make the Braided Bun:
1. Do a regular braid down your hair to the ends and secure with a hair elastic.
2. Wrap your braid around the top portion to make a bun. Then secure with bobby pins to keep your bun in place. Tuck the end of the braid into the bun or secure with bobby pins so it does not fall out.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! For more help with this style searching up video tutorials can also help a lot. I hope you try it out at home!
Tell me in comments what you thought about this style! Thank you!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Having a Bad Day?"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "Current MSW Look!"
- 60Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "WYMSAY: Feature nail"
- 92Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Outfits for StarCoins Part3"
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Why I love Pretty N' Love"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"