Hairstyle Tutorial: Braided Bun
I found a tutorial for this really cute hairstyle. I really like. It is fairly easy and looks great!
You will need:
- Longer Hair
- A hair elastic
- Bobby Pins
Here is how to make the Braided Bun:
1. Do a regular braid down your hair to the ends and secure with a hair elastic.
2. Wrap your braid around the top portion to make a bun. Then secure with bobby pins to keep your bun in place. Tuck the end of the braid into the bun or secure with bobby pins so it does not fall out.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! For more help with this style searching up video tutorials can also help a lot. I hope you try it out at home!
Tell me in comments what you thought about this style! Thank you!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- katlow7717 Featured post: "Loving Your Hair"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Not One, But Two!"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Styling Colours: Orange!"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Antidote Picks"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Reading for the Soul"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Most Important Things"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Managing Your Time"