Hairstyle Tutorial: Braided Bun
I found a tutorial for this really cute hairstyle. I really like. It is fairly easy and looks great!
You will need:
- Longer Hair
- A hair elastic
- Bobby Pins
Here is how to make the Braided Bun:
1. Do a regular braid down your hair to the ends and secure with a hair elastic.
2. Wrap your braid around the top portion to make a bun. Then secure with bobby pins to keep your bun in place. Tuck the end of the braid into the bun or secure with bobby pins so it does not fall out.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! For more help with this style searching up video tutorials can also help a lot. I hope you try it out at home!
Tell me in comments what you thought about this style! Thank you!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 78Moosycakes21 Featured post: "The Stardoll Tag!"
- 66balleta0814 Featured post: "Upgrading the School Girl Fashion"
- 752010vampire Featured post: "Bucket List"
- 82Spindla Featured post: "Bohemian Style"
- 72Waddles16 Featured post: "We're Here To Help"
- 92Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Best Winter Coats"
- 73vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 58tashychuckles Featured post: "Gift Giving is Fun!"
- 42gp12120 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"