Hairstyle Tutorial: Braided Bun
I found a tutorial for this really cute hairstyle. I really like. It is fairly easy and looks great!
You will need:
- Longer Hair
- A hair elastic
- Bobby Pins
Here is how to make the Braided Bun:
1. Do a regular braid down your hair to the ends and secure with a hair elastic.
2. Wrap your braid around the top portion to make a bun. Then secure with bobby pins to keep your bun in place. Tuck the end of the braid into the bun or secure with bobby pins so it does not fall out.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! For more help with this style searching up video tutorials can also help a lot. I hope you try it out at home!
Tell me in comments what you thought about this style! Thank you!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Starcoin Collecting Tips!"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Never be Under or Over-dressed"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Determined"
- little_kit Featured post: "Trend Alert: Matte Lips"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Ways to Entertain Yourself on Stardoll"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Summer Activities"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Style Crush - The Olsens"