Trend Spend: The Maxi Dress!
Maxi dresses are so popular in summer, especially for the beach! Long and loose, yet light, they make the perfect summer outfit! Sun cream anyone?
Ways to wear:
. Choose ones with funky colours and patterns, like stripes and ethnic prints. ‘Miss Sixty’ in Starplaza has a great assortment. Look for different variations and see which ones suit your dolly best!
. DIY: A cheaper alternative is to layer small dresses underneath each other to create the maxi effect. You can have fun doing this by adding different colours and patterns together, to make the dress look more unique for your doll!
Long skirts work well aswell – pair with a floaty top for boho style!
. Accessorize: Your choice of accessories here can really tie the whole look together! I like to go for some in burnished gold, especially ethnic style bangles and earrings. Also try a headscarf for a more boho look ^^ Long beads are great too – you could even go for some painted beads to add some bright colours to your look!
Team with loose jewellery and sandals… voila! All set for the beach :D
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Enjoying Winter... Even if You Hate It"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Boy Dolls on Stardoll"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Camera Tricks"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "One in a Million"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Taking Risks"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Summer For Writers"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Goodbye"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Somebody to Lean On"