Trend Spend: The Maxi Dress!
Maxi dresses are so popular in summer, especially for the beach! Long and loose, yet light, they make the perfect summer outfit! Sun cream anyone?
Ways to wear:
. Choose ones with funky colours and patterns, like stripes and ethnic prints. ‘Miss Sixty’ in Starplaza has a great assortment. Look for different variations and see which ones suit your dolly best!
. DIY: A cheaper alternative is to layer small dresses underneath each other to create the maxi effect. You can have fun doing this by adding different colours and patterns together, to make the dress look more unique for your doll!
Long skirts work well aswell – pair with a floaty top for boho style!
. Accessorize: Your choice of accessories here can really tie the whole look together! I like to go for some in burnished gold, especially ethnic style bangles and earrings. Also try a headscarf for a more boho look ^^ Long beads are great too – you could even go for some painted beads to add some bright colours to your look!
Team with loose jewellery and sandals… voila! All set for the beach :D
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Lunch Box for the Environment"
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Callie's Picks #47 - Starcoin Outfits"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Lost Dog Rescue"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Future Me "
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"