Trend Spend: The Maxi Dress!
Maxi dresses are so popular in summer, especially for the beach! Long and loose, yet light, they make the perfect summer outfit! Sun cream anyone?
Ways to wear:
. Choose ones with funky colours and patterns, like stripes and ethnic prints. ‘Miss Sixty’ in Starplaza has a great assortment. Look for different variations and see which ones suit your dolly best!
. DIY: A cheaper alternative is to layer small dresses underneath each other to create the maxi effect. You can have fun doing this by adding different colours and patterns together, to make the dress look more unique for your doll!
Long skirts work well aswell – pair with a floaty top for boho style!
. Accessorize: Your choice of accessories here can really tie the whole look together! I like to go for some in burnished gold, especially ethnic style bangles and earrings. Also try a headscarf for a more boho look ^^ Long beads are great too – you could even go for some painted beads to add some bright colours to your look!
Team with loose jewellery and sandals… voila! All set for the beach :D
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Having a Bad Day?"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "Current MSW Look!"
- 60Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "WYMSAY: Feature nail"
- 92Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Outfits for StarCoins Part3"
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Why I love Pretty N' Love"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"