Trend Spend: The Maxi Dress!
Maxi dresses are so popular in summer, especially for the beach! Long and loose, yet light, they make the perfect summer outfit! Sun cream anyone?
Ways to wear:
. Choose ones with funky colours and patterns, like stripes and ethnic prints. ‘Miss Sixty’ in Starplaza has a great assortment. Look for different variations and see which ones suit your dolly best!
. DIY: A cheaper alternative is to layer small dresses underneath each other to create the maxi effect. You can have fun doing this by adding different colours and patterns together, to make the dress look more unique for your doll!
Long skirts work well aswell – pair with a floaty top for boho style!
. Accessorize: Your choice of accessories here can really tie the whole look together! I like to go for some in burnished gold, especially ethnic style bangles and earrings. Also try a headscarf for a more boho look ^^ Long beads are great too – you could even go for some painted beads to add some bright colours to your look!
Team with loose jewellery and sandals… voila! All set for the beach :D
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Nails on Stardoll!"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Collecting Starpoints / Leveling Up"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Running For Scenery?"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Tricky Translations"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Style Q&A"
- balleta0814 Featured post: "3 Ways to Style Crop Tops"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Get Your Scare On"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Improving Your Writing"