Day to Night Outfits - Summer Edition
Hey dollies! Today I am going to show you how to transfer your day outfits to night outfits using 1 - 2 items. Just by adding or taking away pieces in your outfit, the whole look changes. Here are 2 helpful examples:
When you're on the go during the summer, you'll probably decide on an outfit which consists of a tank top, capris, heels, and a small clutch for the day. After a long day, it's time for dinner, so you'll impress your friends by dressing up your look with a blazer, a larger bag, and more accessories.
Whether you're at the beach all day or for half of the day, you still have to dress according to the weather. During the day, it tends to be hot, so you'll just want to throw on a bikini and you'll simply be good to go. But then, nighttime comes and it becomes a little breezy, so your best choice is to throw on a long cardigan (shown above) or a crop top, and slip on some flip flops for an effortless but stylish look.
What do you think of these outfits? Comment, and let me know! >>>
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Creative Dress Displays"
- 124madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Stardoll and Random Access Memory"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Black & White: Infinite Possibilities"
- 47tashychuckles20 Featured post: "Feline Friends"
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Sick and Bored?"
- 65Waddles16 Featured post: "Blogging Tips"
- 63vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Featured post: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"
- 61balleta0814 Featured post: "Feeling Strong"