Day to Night Outfits - Summer Edition
Hey dollies! Today I am going to show you how to transfer your day outfits to night outfits using 1 - 2 items. Just by adding or taking away pieces in your outfit, the whole look changes. Here are 2 helpful examples:
When you're on the go during the summer, you'll probably decide on an outfit which consists of a tank top, capris, heels, and a small clutch for the day. After a long day, it's time for dinner, so you'll impress your friends by dressing up your look with a blazer, a larger bag, and more accessories.
Whether you're at the beach all day or for half of the day, you still have to dress according to the weather. During the day, it tends to be hot, so you'll just want to throw on a bikini and you'll simply be good to go. But then, nighttime comes and it becomes a little breezy, so your best choice is to throw on a long cardigan (shown above) or a crop top, and slip on some flip flops for an effortless but stylish look.
What do you think of these outfits? Comment, and let me know! >>>
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 78Moosycakes21 Featured post: "The Stardoll Tag!"
- 66balleta0814 Featured post: "Upgrading the School Girl Fashion"
- 752010vampire Featured post: "Bucket List"
- 82Spindla Featured post: "Bohemian Style"
- 72Waddles16 Featured post: "We're Here To Help"
- 92Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Best Winter Coats"
- 73vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 58tashychuckles Featured post: "Gift Giving is Fun!"
- 42gp12120 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"