Day to Night Outfits - Summer Edition
Hey dollies! Today I am going to show you how to transfer your day outfits to night outfits using 1 - 2 items. Just by adding or taking away pieces in your outfit, the whole look changes. Here are 2 helpful examples:
When you're on the go during the summer, you'll probably decide on an outfit which consists of a tank top, capris, heels, and a small clutch for the day. After a long day, it's time for dinner, so you'll impress your friends by dressing up your look with a blazer, a larger bag, and more accessories.
Whether you're at the beach all day or for half of the day, you still have to dress according to the weather. During the day, it tends to be hot, so you'll just want to throw on a bikini and you'll simply be good to go. But then, nighttime comes and it becomes a little breezy, so your best choice is to throw on a long cardigan (shown above) or a crop top, and slip on some flip flops for an effortless but stylish look.
What do you think of these outfits? Comment, and let me know! >>>
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Lunch Box for the Environment"
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Callie's Picks #47 - Starcoin Outfits"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Lost Dog Rescue"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Future Me "
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"