This Year’s CFDA Award Celebrity Presenters Announced
Photo: Getty Images
Star power has been guaranteed at the CFDA Fashion Awards ever since Johnny Depp was announced as the recipient of this year’s Fashion Icon Award. And it can’t hurt that the Olsens are up for womenswear designers of the year for the first time. But rounding out the wattage is a trio of up-and-comers, WWD reports: Jessica Chastain, who will present the aforementioned womenswear award, Mad Men‘s Jessica Paré, who will present the accessories award, and Matt Bomer, who has tapped to present the menswear award. As for the host of this year’s event, taking place on June 4 at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall? Saturday Night Live‘s Seth Meyers.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 57balleta0813 Featured post: "Makeup Help"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "What Disney Taught Me"
- 80Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Dark Lipstick in Spring"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Your Happiness is Important!"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Make the Most Out of Your Morning"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Bright Spring Make-Up Tutorial!"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Getting rid of bullies"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "What is Your Hobby?"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Trends Inspired by London Fashion Week"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"