This Year’s CFDA Award Celebrity Presenters Announced
Photo: Getty Images
Star power has been guaranteed at the CFDA Fashion Awards ever since Johnny Depp was announced as the recipient of this year’s Fashion Icon Award. And it can’t hurt that the Olsens are up for womenswear designers of the year for the first time. But rounding out the wattage is a trio of up-and-comers, WWD reports: Jessica Chastain, who will present the aforementioned womenswear award, Mad Men‘s Jessica Paré, who will present the accessories award, and Matt Bomer, who has tapped to present the menswear award. As for the host of this year’s event, taking place on June 4 at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall? Saturday Night Live‘s Seth Meyers.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Quality Over Quantity"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Alexander McQueen Tribute Picks!"
- little_kit Featured post: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"