This Year’s CFDA Award Celebrity Presenters Announced
Photo: Getty Images
Star power has been guaranteed at the CFDA Fashion Awards ever since Johnny Depp was announced as the recipient of this year’s Fashion Icon Award. And it can’t hurt that the Olsens are up for womenswear designers of the year for the first time. But rounding out the wattage is a trio of up-and-comers, WWD reports: Jessica Chastain, who will present the aforementioned womenswear award, Mad Men‘s Jessica Paré, who will present the accessories award, and Matt Bomer, who has tapped to present the menswear award. As for the host of this year’s event, taking place on June 4 at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall? Saturday Night Live‘s Seth Meyers.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Creative Dress Displays"
- 124madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Stardoll and Random Access Memory"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Black & White: Infinite Possibilities"
- 47tashychuckles20 Featured post: "Feline Friends"
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Sick and Bored?"
- 65Waddles16 Featured post: "Blogging Tips"
- 63vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Featured post: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"
- 61balleta0814 Featured post: "Feeling Strong"