This Year’s CFDA Award Celebrity Presenters Announced
Photo: Getty Images
Star power has been guaranteed at the CFDA Fashion Awards ever since Johnny Depp was announced as the recipient of this year’s Fashion Icon Award. And it can’t hurt that the Olsens are up for womenswear designers of the year for the first time. But rounding out the wattage is a trio of up-and-comers, WWD reports: Jessica Chastain, who will present the aforementioned womenswear award, Mad Men‘s Jessica Paré, who will present the accessories award, and Matt Bomer, who has tapped to present the menswear award. As for the host of this year’s event, taking place on June 4 at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall? Saturday Night Live‘s Seth Meyers.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Making Designer Investments"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Creating a Collection Showcase Room"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Perseverance"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Lady Gaga"
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "Layering Socks for Effect"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Away From Keyboard"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"