Hairstyle 2: Dutch Braid
Braiding is a very fun thing to do. There are so many styles to choose from!
Today I will teach you how to do a Dutch Braid:
1. Take three strands of hair from the top of your hairline.
2. Braid as you usually would. (Take the first piece of hair under the second, and then take the third and pull it under the second.) Make sure you putting the strands under each other not over.
3. Take another piece of hair from your front hairline and add it to the closest stand of the braid next to it. Do this on the other side of your braid. Once you add the strand of hair to each side, braid your hair again.
4. Continue steps 2 and 3 until there is no hair to add. Then you braid normally with your hair.
If you would like a visual tutorial watching videos help a lot. If you do not get the braid to turn out the first you try, its okay! Just keep practicing. :) This braid works with best with long hair. If you have layered hair when you make this braid it might fray when you get closer to the bottom.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
If you would like to see more, check out my blog to learn how to make a Fishtail Braid!
Some celebs wearing braids:
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 66Moosycakes20 Featured post: "A Beginner's Guide to Reselling!"
- 61balleta0814 Featured post: "Heatwave Help"
- 124madmadeleine60 Featured post: "A Closet Full of Jeans"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Formal Outfit And Makeup"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "My Worth..."
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Summer Denim"
- 65Waddles16 Featured post: "Dressing Elegant"
- 47tashychuckles20 Featured post: "#Lovewins"
- 63vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Featured post: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"