Hairstyle 2: Dutch Braid
Braiding is a very fun thing to do. There are so many styles to choose from!
Today I will teach you how to do a Dutch Braid:
1. Take three strands of hair from the top of your hairline.
2. Braid as you usually would. (Take the first piece of hair under the second, and then take the third and pull it under the second.) Make sure you putting the strands under each other not over.
3. Take another piece of hair from your front hairline and add it to the closest stand of the braid next to it. Do this on the other side of your braid. Once you add the strand of hair to each side, braid your hair again.
4. Continue steps 2 and 3 until there is no hair to add. Then you braid normally with your hair.
If you would like a visual tutorial watching videos help a lot. If you do not get the braid to turn out the first you try, its okay! Just keep practicing. :) This braid works with best with long hair. If you have layered hair when you make this braid it might fray when you get closer to the bottom.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
If you would like to see more, check out my blog to learn how to make a Fishtail Braid!
Some celebs wearing braids:
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Cheap sc outfits!"
- 89Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles: Basic White"
- 40GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Lady Gaga!"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "My doll when I first joined."
- 57Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Bold orange lips"
- 25BeatrixJane Featured post: "Makeup on a Budget"
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Favorite Gowns"
- 75maisie12345 Featured post: "Sunglasses Lookbook!"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Tribute Review: Fendi"
- 36oliviax613 Featured post: "Things to do in Summer"
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Graphic: Punk"