Hairstyle 2: Dutch Braid
Braiding is a very fun thing to do. There are so many styles to choose from!
Today I will teach you how to do a Dutch Braid:
1. Take three strands of hair from the top of your hairline.
2. Braid as you usually would. (Take the first piece of hair under the second, and then take the third and pull it under the second.) Make sure you putting the strands under each other not over.
3. Take another piece of hair from your front hairline and add it to the closest stand of the braid next to it. Do this on the other side of your braid. Once you add the strand of hair to each side, braid your hair again.
4. Continue steps 2 and 3 until there is no hair to add. Then you braid normally with your hair.
If you would like a visual tutorial watching videos help a lot. If you do not get the braid to turn out the first you try, its okay! Just keep practicing. :) This braid works with best with long hair. If you have layered hair when you make this braid it might fray when you get closer to the bottom.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
If you would like to see more, check out my blog to learn how to make a Fishtail Braid!
Some celebs wearing braids:
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Simple Glam: 3 Looks"
- little_kit Featured post: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "My FENDI Faves!"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Ways to Entertain Yourself on Stardoll"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"