Recipe: Mickey's Ice Cream Caramel Rolls
Today, I have a special recipe with me for caramel rolls.
I want to point out - you can use cinnamon if you prefer them that way.
My grandfather has a recipe from a good friend of his, so that's who the recipe is named after.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup ice cream
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- Tear the bread dough in pieces.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Melt & mix the last 4 ingredients, then pour it over the bread dough.
- Put in fridge to raise over night.
- When it comes time to bake it, preheat the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Callie.Stardoll says: "These look amazing! But always ask for an adult's help when cooking and stay safe in the kitchen!"
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Blogging (Next Level)"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Behind the Screen"
- katlow7717 Featured post: "Selflessness and Self-Care"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Stardoll Chat Etiquette"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Non Trophy Achievements"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Creating an Expensive Looking Outfit"
- madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Homegrown Tomatoes"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear… Oversized Outerwear"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Fall Beauty || Makeup Master Part 1"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Most Important Things"