Recipe: Mickey's Ice Cream Caramel Rolls
Today, I have a special recipe with me for caramel rolls.
I want to point out - you can use cinnamon if you prefer them that way.
My grandfather has a recipe from a good friend of his, so that's who the recipe is named after.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup ice cream
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- Tear the bread dough in pieces.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Melt & mix the last 4 ingredients, then pour it over the bread dough.
- Put in fridge to raise over night.
- When it comes time to bake it, preheat the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Callie.Stardoll says: "These look amazing! But always ask for an adult's help when cooking and stay safe in the kitchen!"
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 61balleta0813 Featured post: "Which Fringe/Parting is for you?"
- 63Waddles16 Featured post: "Androgynous Looks"
- 84Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Spring Skirts"
- 45tashychuckles20 Featured post: "Endangered: Green Sea Turtle"
- 64Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Your Favourite Trends!"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Quote of the Week"
- 61vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Whites"