Recipe: Mickey's Ice Cream Caramel Rolls
Today, I have a special recipe with me for caramel rolls.
I want to point out - you can use cinnamon if you prefer them that way.
My grandfather has a recipe from a good friend of his, so that's who the recipe is named after.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup ice cream
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- Tear the bread dough in pieces.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Melt & mix the last 4 ingredients, then pour it over the bread dough.
- Put in fridge to raise over night.
- When it comes time to bake it, preheat the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Callie.Stardoll says: "These look amazing! But always ask for an adult's help when cooking and stay safe in the kitchen!"
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "How to create a strong password"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Winter Baking"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Spring Brights"
- 79maisie12345 Featured post: "5 Ways to Deal with Stress"
- 79Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Friendship"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "Your Doll's Face"
- 57Victoria452313 Featured post: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"