Recipe: Mickey's Ice Cream Caramel Rolls
Today, I have a special recipe with me for caramel rolls.
I want to point out - you can use cinnamon if you prefer them that way.
My grandfather has a recipe from a good friend of his, so that's who the recipe is named after.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup ice cream
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- Tear the bread dough in pieces.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Melt & mix the last 4 ingredients, then pour it over the bread dough.
- Put in fridge to raise over night.
- When it comes time to bake it, preheat the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Callie.Stardoll says: "These look amazing! But always ask for an adult's help when cooking and stay safe in the kitchen!"
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 33BeatrixJane Featured post: "A Stardoll Christmas: Cozy Winter Outfit"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "Make-Up Tutorial: Holiday Party!"
- 65lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Spruce Up Your Suite!"
- 64Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Christmas Chic "
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Aishwarya Rai!"
- 52allgerman123 Featured post: "Fitting in..."