Recipe: Mickey's Ice Cream Caramel Rolls
Today, I have a special recipe with me for caramel rolls.
I want to point out - you can use cinnamon if you prefer them that way.
My grandfather has a recipe from a good friend of his, so that's who the recipe is named after.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup ice cream
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- Tear the bread dough in pieces.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Melt & mix the last 4 ingredients, then pour it over the bread dough.
- Put in fridge to raise over night.
- When it comes time to bake it, preheat the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Callie.Stardoll says: "These look amazing! But always ask for an adult's help when cooking and stay safe in the kitchen!"
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Running For Scenery?"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Tricky Translations"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "100 Years of Style"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Style Q&A"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "When You're Sad, Write"
- balleta0814 Featured post: "3 Ways to Style Crop Tops"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Get Your Scare On"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Improving Your Writing"