Recipe: Mickey's Ice Cream Caramel Rolls
Today, I have a special recipe with me for caramel rolls.
I want to point out - you can use cinnamon if you prefer them that way.
My grandfather has a recipe from a good friend of his, so that's who the recipe is named after.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup ice cream
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- Tear the bread dough in pieces.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Melt & mix the last 4 ingredients, then pour it over the bread dough.
- Put in fridge to raise over night.
- When it comes time to bake it, preheat the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Callie.Stardoll says: "These look amazing! But always ask for an adult's help when cooking and stay safe in the kitchen!"
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 60Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Braids, Braids, Braids"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Secondary school blues..."
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "Current MSW Look!"
- 92Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"