Recipe: Mickey's Ice Cream Caramel Rolls
Today, I have a special recipe with me for caramel rolls.
I want to point out - you can use cinnamon if you prefer them that way.
My grandfather has a recipe from a good friend of his, so that's who the recipe is named after.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup ice cream
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- Tear the bread dough in pieces.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Melt & mix the last 4 ingredients, then pour it over the bread dough.
- Put in fridge to raise over night.
- When it comes time to bake it, preheat the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Callie.Stardoll says: "These look amazing! But always ask for an adult's help when cooking and stay safe in the kitchen!"
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 37BeatrixJane Featured post: "Bleached Hair and Dark Eyebrows"
- 66lilrosamae16 Featured post: "A Real Woman"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "Make-Up Problems Solved - Issue #3"
- 42Redstargal Featured post: "Nicki Minaj Inspired Look"
- 64Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Stardoll's It Girl hair "
- 52allgerman123 Featured post: "Black is the new black (sc outfits)"