Recipe: Mickey's Ice Cream Caramel Rolls
Today, I have a special recipe with me for caramel rolls.
I want to point out - you can use cinnamon if you prefer them that way.
My grandfather has a recipe from a good friend of his, so that's who the recipe is named after.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup ice cream
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- Tear the bread dough in pieces.
- Put in a greased pan.
- Melt & mix the last 4 ingredients, then pour it over the bread dough.
- Put in fridge to raise over night.
- When it comes time to bake it, preheat the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Callie.Stardoll says: "These look amazing! But always ask for an adult's help when cooking and stay safe in the kitchen!"
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 65Waddles16 Featured post: "Head Accessories"
- 47tashychuckles20 Featured post: "Stylist Studio Tips!!"
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Summer Colors: Blue"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Trend Alert: Matching Blazer + Pants "
- 67Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Tribute Season Picks!"
- 61balleta0814 Featured post: "Heatwave Help"
- 124madmadeleine60 Featured post: "A Closet Full of Jeans"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "My Worth..."
- 63vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Featured post: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"