RELEASE YOUR INNER FASHION FELINE!
Animal print is the perfect addition for any wardrobe in the form of handbags, shoes, accessories, etc. In today's post I have put together my favourite pieces of my personal favourite - leopard print! Why not release your inner fashion feline and try it for yourself?
Formal take on leopard print: A simple little black dress, stilettos and a leopard shawl.
Smart casual leopard look: Ripped leggings, spike wedge heels, fendora hat and leopard fur vest.
A night out look: Blue leopard tank, leopard bag, white shorts and fendora hat.
Girly glam leopard: Hot pink stilettos and pink leopard halter neck dress.
Which of these outfits is your personal favourite? Feel free to post comments and provide feedback! xo - C
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 74Moosycakes21 Featured post: "My Pals Picks!"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- 74lilrosamae17 Featured post: "3 Dimensional Suite Design"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "Fall Tag 2015 - #JOIN IN"
- 38gp12119 Featured post: "Roseyween ◇ Witchcraft"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "OF Streetwise Style - Starcoin Outfits"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Writer's Block"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet a.c123 // What's in your album?"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"
- 127madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Thank you for not smoking"
- 55tashychuckles Featured post: "Cupcakes Galore"