RELEASE YOUR INNER FASHION FELINE!
Animal print is the perfect addition for any wardrobe in the form of handbags, shoes, accessories, etc. In today's post I have put together my favourite pieces of my personal favourite - leopard print! Why not release your inner fashion feline and try it for yourself?
Formal take on leopard print: A simple little black dress, stilettos and a leopard shawl.
Smart casual leopard look: Ripped leggings, spike wedge heels, fendora hat and leopard fur vest.
A night out look: Blue leopard tank, leopard bag, white shorts and fendora hat.
Girly glam leopard: Hot pink stilettos and pink leopard halter neck dress.
Which of these outfits is your personal favourite? Feel free to post comments and provide feedback! xo - C
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Outfits for StarCoins Part1"
- 59Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite feature: Ninka_Doll"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Why I love Pretty N' Love"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "MSW Decor Tips"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity Competition"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Miss Stardoll World Make-Up!"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"