RELEASE YOUR INNER FASHION FELINE!
Animal print is the perfect addition for any wardrobe in the form of handbags, shoes, accessories, etc. In today's post I have put together my favourite pieces of my personal favourite - leopard print! Why not release your inner fashion feline and try it for yourself?
Formal take on leopard print: A simple little black dress, stilettos and a leopard shawl.
Smart casual leopard look: Ripped leggings, spike wedge heels, fendora hat and leopard fur vest.
A night out look: Blue leopard tank, leopard bag, white shorts and fendora hat.
Girly glam leopard: Hot pink stilettos and pink leopard halter neck dress.
Which of these outfits is your personal favourite? Feel free to post comments and provide feedback! xo - C
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Work On Your Talents!"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Shopaholics Anonymous?"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Quality Over Quantity"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- little_kit Featured post: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"