Marilyn Monroe: Makeup Tutorial!
I thought I should do more makeup tutorials, so I decided to do a makeup tutorial on Marilyn Monroe, it's very simple if you have the right makeup, and you will need to have pale skin on your medoll and superstar for the hair.
Step 1. Pick the following facial features and hair:
Step 2. Apply a black liquid eyeliner and both mascaras, and with the liquid liner go half way then at the end do a little tick, and this is what you should be getting:
Step 3. With a peach eyeshadow and white eyeshadow, first apply two layers of peach, then one layer of white on top, then three layers of white no further then the line, like this:
Step 4. Put on some pink eyeshadow around the cheekbone with two layers, then apply some deep red lipstick, so it should look like this:
Step 5. Add some fake eyelashes from sunny bunny (6 stardollars each) and a mole in the right cheek near the lip, and you're done!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to do Marilyn Monroe makeup on your medoll!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Simple Glam: 3 Looks"
- little_kit Featured post: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "My FENDI Faves!"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Ways to Entertain Yourself on Stardoll"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"