Marilyn Monroe: Makeup Tutorial!
I thought I should do more makeup tutorials, so I decided to do a makeup tutorial on Marilyn Monroe, it's very simple if you have the right makeup, and you will need to have pale skin on your medoll and superstar for the hair.
Step 1. Pick the following facial features and hair:
Step 2. Apply a black liquid eyeliner and both mascaras, and with the liquid liner go half way then at the end do a little tick, and this is what you should be getting:
Step 3. With a peach eyeshadow and white eyeshadow, first apply two layers of peach, then one layer of white on top, then three layers of white no further then the line, like this:
Step 4. Put on some pink eyeshadow around the cheekbone with two layers, then apply some deep red lipstick, so it should look like this:
Step 5. Add some fake eyelashes from sunny bunny (6 stardollars each) and a mole in the right cheek near the lip, and you're done!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to do Marilyn Monroe makeup on your medoll!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 61Waddles16 Featured post: "Getting The Look - Marilyn Monroe "
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "Fashion Sense"
- 53Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Double-Edged Swords"
- 82Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "How to Wear Maxi Skirts"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Smoothies"
- 61Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Spice Up Your Room!"
- 69lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Be a better you"
- 122madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Lantern Festival Inspiration"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Galaxy Eyes"
- 72the.kewl.kid Featured post: "A Healthy Start"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Stardoll's Classic It Girls"