Marilyn Monroe: Makeup Tutorial!
I thought I should do more makeup tutorials, so I decided to do a makeup tutorial on Marilyn Monroe, it's very simple if you have the right makeup, and you will need to have pale skin on your medoll and superstar for the hair.
Step 1. Pick the following facial features and hair:
Step 2. Apply a black liquid eyeliner and both mascaras, and with the liquid liner go half way then at the end do a little tick, and this is what you should be getting:
Step 3. With a peach eyeshadow and white eyeshadow, first apply two layers of peach, then one layer of white on top, then three layers of white no further then the line, like this:
Step 4. Put on some pink eyeshadow around the cheekbone with two layers, then apply some deep red lipstick, so it should look like this:
Step 5. Add some fake eyelashes from sunny bunny (6 stardollars each) and a mole in the right cheek near the lip, and you're done!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to do Marilyn Monroe makeup on your medoll!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 86Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Why You Should Be Blogging!"
- 75Waddles16 Featured post: "It's All About You"
- 69balleta0814 Featured post: "Pals New Collection: Review"
- 94Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Bell Sleeves"
- 52Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Casually Chic"
- 118VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Daily Challenges Help"
- 61tashychuckles Featured post: "Self-Expression"
- 81vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Surviving School"
- 79lilrosamae17 Featured post: "My most worn accessories"
- 52lizluz19 Featured post: "A Flair For Flares?"
- 772010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite!"