Marilyn Monroe: Makeup Tutorial!
I thought I should do more makeup tutorials, so I decided to do a makeup tutorial on Marilyn Monroe, it's very simple if you have the right makeup, and you will need to have pale skin on your medoll and superstar for the hair.
Step 1. Pick the following facial features and hair:
Step 2. Apply a black liquid eyeliner and both mascaras, and with the liquid liner go half way then at the end do a little tick, and this is what you should be getting:
Step 3. With a peach eyeshadow and white eyeshadow, first apply two layers of peach, then one layer of white on top, then three layers of white no further then the line, like this:
Step 4. Put on some pink eyeshadow around the cheekbone with two layers, then apply some deep red lipstick, so it should look like this:
Step 5. Add some fake eyelashes from sunny bunny (6 stardollars each) and a mole in the right cheek near the lip, and you're done!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to do Marilyn Monroe makeup on your medoll!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Mint Madness"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Back To The Future"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Tulle Love!"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Black Clothes Style Themselves"
- balleta0814 Featured post: "Deeper: Issue 3"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Careers on Stardoll - Part 1"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Having Pets"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Answers: Starbloggers"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "TLC Tribute"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Tips for Wearing Stardesign Lips"