Marilyn Monroe: Makeup Tutorial!
I thought I should do more makeup tutorials, so I decided to do a makeup tutorial on Marilyn Monroe, it's very simple if you have the right makeup, and you will need to have pale skin on your medoll and superstar for the hair.
Step 1. Pick the following facial features and hair:
Step 2. Apply a black liquid eyeliner and both mascaras, and with the liquid liner go half way then at the end do a little tick, and this is what you should be getting:
Step 3. With a peach eyeshadow and white eyeshadow, first apply two layers of peach, then one layer of white on top, then three layers of white no further then the line, like this:
Step 4. Put on some pink eyeshadow around the cheekbone with two layers, then apply some deep red lipstick, so it should look like this:
Step 5. Add some fake eyelashes from sunny bunny (6 stardollars each) and a mole in the right cheek near the lip, and you're done!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to do Marilyn Monroe makeup on your medoll!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 60Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Braids, Braids, Braids"
- 43GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 36polarbear09 Featured post: "Secondary school blues..."
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "Current MSW Look!"
- 92Dreamiiiii Featured post: "Celebrity competition winners "
- 28BeatrixJane Featured post: "Trending Now: High-Fashion Bangs"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "MSW Manicure"
- 64AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "A bunch of outfits"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"