Wanted List: Crop Tops
Yves Saint Laurent & Rebecca Taylor, Photos Courtesy of Imaxtree & the Designer
Belly shirts? Oh no. Crop tops? Oh yes! Belly shirts are a relic of the ’90s that should definitely not make a comeback into the current decade, but their latest reincarnation seen in the Yves Saint Laurent and Rebbeca Taylor resort 2012 collections—crop tops—are perfectly fresh! The breezy pieces are a great way to show a little bit of skin (and we said little!) without being overly revealing. By pairing the look with high-waisted anything—shorts, pants, skirts—you can show off a small strip of your usually hidden torso in a totally appropriate way. If you’d rather keep your tummy hidden, layer a crop top over a dress or fitted tank to add a cute extra layer. Here are the crop tops we’d love to rock this summer:
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal Lazy Oaf Stars & Stripes Cropped Tee, $50
Photo: Courtesy of Free People Free People Eyelet Crop Top, $58
Photo: Courtesy of Planet Blue WKSP Apache Mandala Slouch Crop Top, $44
Photo: Courtesy of Anthropologie Aiko Overtime Sweatshirt, $108
Photo: Courtesy of Urban Outfitters Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal Vintage Lace-Back Cropped Tank Top, $39
Photo: Courtesy of TopShop TopShop Coral Lace Fringed Crop Vest, $55
Photo: Courtesy of Lulu's Lulu’s Architectural Ambition Brown Crop Top, $33
Photo: Courtesy of Charlotte Russe Charlotte Russe Striped Pink Heart Top, $17
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 63lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Your Signature Lipstick"
- 31BeatrixJane Featured post: "Role Models for Girls"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Aishwarya Rai!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Fitting in..."
- 63Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Chanel's Dreamy Glitter Eyes"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "November Make-Up Trends"
- 37polarbear09 Featured post: "Youre the best!"
- 71Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Grandma at Stardoll!"