Wanted List: Crop Tops
Yves Saint Laurent & Rebecca Taylor, Photos Courtesy of Imaxtree & the Designer
Belly shirts? Oh no. Crop tops? Oh yes! Belly shirts are a relic of the ’90s that should definitely not make a comeback into the current decade, but their latest reincarnation seen in the Yves Saint Laurent and Rebbeca Taylor resort 2012 collections—crop tops—are perfectly fresh! The breezy pieces are a great way to show a little bit of skin (and we said little!) without being overly revealing. By pairing the look with high-waisted anything—shorts, pants, skirts—you can show off a small strip of your usually hidden torso in a totally appropriate way. If you’d rather keep your tummy hidden, layer a crop top over a dress or fitted tank to add a cute extra layer. Here are the crop tops we’d love to rock this summer:
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal Lazy Oaf Stars & Stripes Cropped Tee, $50
Photo: Courtesy of Free People Free People Eyelet Crop Top, $58
Photo: Courtesy of Planet Blue WKSP Apache Mandala Slouch Crop Top, $44
Photo: Courtesy of Anthropologie Aiko Overtime Sweatshirt, $108
Photo: Courtesy of Urban Outfitters Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal Vintage Lace-Back Cropped Tank Top, $39
Photo: Courtesy of TopShop TopShop Coral Lace Fringed Crop Vest, $55
Photo: Courtesy of Lulu's Lulu’s Architectural Ambition Brown Crop Top, $33
Photo: Courtesy of Charlotte Russe Charlotte Russe Striped Pink Heart Top, $17
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Antidote Picks"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Developing Work Ethic"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Makeup Magic"
- katlow7717 Featured post: "Part 1: Your Very Own Blog"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Reading for the Soul"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Most Important Things"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Managing Your Time"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Priorities"