Wanted List: Crop Tops
Yves Saint Laurent & Rebecca Taylor, Photos Courtesy of Imaxtree & the Designer
Belly shirts? Oh no. Crop tops? Oh yes! Belly shirts are a relic of the ’90s that should definitely not make a comeback into the current decade, but their latest reincarnation seen in the Yves Saint Laurent and Rebbeca Taylor resort 2012 collections—crop tops—are perfectly fresh! The breezy pieces are a great way to show a little bit of skin (and we said little!) without being overly revealing. By pairing the look with high-waisted anything—shorts, pants, skirts—you can show off a small strip of your usually hidden torso in a totally appropriate way. If you’d rather keep your tummy hidden, layer a crop top over a dress or fitted tank to add a cute extra layer. Here are the crop tops we’d love to rock this summer:
Photo: Courtesy of Nasty Gal Lazy Oaf Stars & Stripes Cropped Tee, $50
Photo: Courtesy of Free People Free People Eyelet Crop Top, $58
Photo: Courtesy of Planet Blue WKSP Apache Mandala Slouch Crop Top, $44
Photo: Courtesy of Anthropologie Aiko Overtime Sweatshirt, $108
Photo: Courtesy of Urban Outfitters Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal Vintage Lace-Back Cropped Tank Top, $39
Photo: Courtesy of TopShop TopShop Coral Lace Fringed Crop Vest, $55
Photo: Courtesy of Lulu's Lulu’s Architectural Ambition Brown Crop Top, $33
Photo: Courtesy of Charlotte Russe Charlotte Russe Striped Pink Heart Top, $17
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Tips For Collecting Rare Items"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Wear it with confidence"
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "Being Popular isn't Everything"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Looking Awake"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Becoming a Blogger"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Away From Keyboard"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"