Color block your spring wardrobe!This fun style is back from the nineties and all the rage this spring. The trend was shown at fashion week multiple times with Gucci leading the pack. It´s refreshing with a more sofisticated take on color after the attack of the eighties fashion. And what's great about it is it's not hard to pull off at all. Just get yourself some solid color basics and get to mixing & matching! Of course our favorite hollywood celebs are already all over it. This Spring everyone's closets are going to look like skittles!
Recipe for a hot night out: Be just as party as your party dress!
Holiday Beauty Tip - Frost Yourself!
This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 94Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Bell Sleeves"
- 86Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Pancake Art!"
- 52Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Casually Chic"
- 69balleta0814 Featured post: "Opening a Club"
- 118VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Daily Challenges Help"
- 61tashychuckles Featured post: "Self-Expression"
- 81vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Surviving School"
- 79lilrosamae17 Featured post: "My most worn accessories"
- 75Waddles16 Featured post: "Bonjour Bizou: My Top Picks"
- 52lizluz19 Featured post: "A Flair For Flares?"
- 772010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite!"