Color block your spring wardrobe!This fun style is back from the nineties and all the rage this spring. The trend was shown at fashion week multiple times with Gucci leading the pack. It´s refreshing with a more sofisticated take on color after the attack of the eighties fashion. And what's great about it is it's not hard to pull off at all. Just get yourself some solid color basics and get to mixing & matching! Of course our favorite hollywood celebs are already all over it. This Spring everyone's closets are going to look like skittles!
Recipe for a hot night out: Be just as party as your party dress!
Holiday Beauty Tip - Frost Yourself!
This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 62HighHeels4Me Featured post: "What is Your Hobby?"
- 120madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Dress to create an illusion"
- 67lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Trends Inspired by London Fashion Week"
- 79maisie12345 Featured post: "Why It's Important To Be Yourself"
- 80Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Spring Cleaning"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "The Women YOU Want to Be"
- 43Redstargal Featured post: "Winter Baking"
- 57Moosycakes20 Featured post: "On Trend: Minimalism"
- 53allgerman123 Featured post: "Dealing With Social Media Drama"
- 57Victoria452313 Featured post: "Time Management: Get Stuff Done!"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Zoella!"