Color block your spring wardrobe!This fun style is back from the nineties and all the rage this spring. The trend was shown at fashion week multiple times with Gucci leading the pack. It´s refreshing with a more sofisticated take on color after the attack of the eighties fashion. And what's great about it is it's not hard to pull off at all. Just get yourself some solid color basics and get to mixing & matching! Of course our favorite hollywood celebs are already all over it. This Spring everyone's closets are going to look like skittles!
Recipe for a hot night out: Be just as party as your party dress!
Holiday Beauty Tip - Frost Yourself!
This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Style Challenge Of The Week"
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Back to school look!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"