Color block your spring wardrobe!This fun style is back from the nineties and all the rage this spring. The trend was shown at fashion week multiple times with Gucci leading the pack. It´s refreshing with a more sofisticated take on color after the attack of the eighties fashion. And what's great about it is it's not hard to pull off at all. Just get yourself some solid color basics and get to mixing & matching! Of course our favorite hollywood celebs are already all over it. This Spring everyone's closets are going to look like skittles!
Recipe for a hot night out: Be just as party as your party dress!
Holiday Beauty Tip - Frost Yourself!
This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Starter Makeup Kit - Real Life"
- 68vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Aspiring Bloggers"
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Superhero Style!"
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Ballgown Beauty!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Word Filter Frustration"
- 87semplicementMia29 Featured post: "How running taught me to face life"
- 53tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"