Color block your spring wardrobe!This fun style is back from the nineties and all the rage this spring. The trend was shown at fashion week multiple times with Gucci leading the pack. It´s refreshing with a more sofisticated take on color after the attack of the eighties fashion. And what's great about it is it's not hard to pull off at all. Just get yourself some solid color basics and get to mixing & matching! Of course our favorite hollywood celebs are already all over it. This Spring everyone's closets are going to look like skittles!
Recipe for a hot night out: Be just as party as your party dress!
Holiday Beauty Tip - Frost Yourself!
This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Caught Comparing?"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "3 Uses for the Voile Mint Sheer Skirt!"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- little_kit Featured post: "Dealing With Bullies"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Never be Under or Over-dressed"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Determined"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Ways to Entertain Yourself on Stardoll"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"