Color block your spring wardrobe!This fun style is back from the nineties and all the rage this spring. The trend was shown at fashion week multiple times with Gucci leading the pack. It´s refreshing with a more sofisticated take on color after the attack of the eighties fashion. And what's great about it is it's not hard to pull off at all. Just get yourself some solid color basics and get to mixing & matching! Of course our favorite hollywood celebs are already all over it. This Spring everyone's closets are going to look like skittles!
Recipe for a hot night out: Be just as party as your party dress!
Holiday Beauty Tip - Frost Yourself!
This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 61Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Big Is Back"
- 62lilrosamae16 Featured post: "Silver In Starcoins"
- 70Miss_Tascha Featured post: "Grandma at Stardoll!"
- 29BeatrixJane Featured post: "Get The Look: Halsey (Ashley Frangipane)"
- 37polarbear09 Featured post: "Rock N Roll makeup "
- 86The2gLaMs Featured post: "How to look like Iggy Azalea"
- 93Dreamiiiii Featured post: "MSW semi-finalist interview pt 2"
- 44GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look like: Selena Gomez!"
- 96_Krissi Featured post: "Be creative with napkins!- DIY"
- 77maisie12345 Featured post: "Three Autumn Make-Up Trends!"