The SAG Awards Fashion Low Down!The Screen Actors Guild Awards happened last night at the Shrine Auditorium in Hollywood. If the red carpet is anything to go by, we are even more excited about the Oscars than ever! There were some seriously sexy and stunningly styled looks this time and we thought it was a way more exciting event for fashion that the Golden Globes from a few weeks back! Our favorite of the night had to be Mila Kunis in her dramatic red printed Alexander McQueen and Natalie Portman looking like a preggie godess in white Azarro...here are some the looks that stood out for us...vote for your favorite! For a list of the big winners of the night click here
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Alexander McQueen Tribute Picks!"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Simple Glam: 3 Looks"
- little_kit Featured post: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"