The SAG Awards Fashion Low Down!The Screen Actors Guild Awards happened last night at the Shrine Auditorium in Hollywood. If the red carpet is anything to go by, we are even more excited about the Oscars than ever! There were some seriously sexy and stunningly styled looks this time and we thought it was a way more exciting event for fashion that the Golden Globes from a few weeks back! Our favorite of the night had to be Mila Kunis in her dramatic red printed Alexander McQueen and Natalie Portman looking like a preggie godess in white Azarro...here are some the looks that stood out for us...vote for your favorite! For a list of the big winners of the night click here
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Starter Makeup Kit - Real Life"
- 68vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Aspiring Bloggers"
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Superhero Style!"
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Ballgown Beauty!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Word Filter Frustration"
- 87semplicementMia29 Featured post: "How running taught me to face life"
- 53tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"