- On the red carpet, blue is the color to wear! It's the perfect color for everyone, just make sure to pick a shade that suits your skin tone. Long and elegant like Katie Holmes or short casual like Lauren Conrad! Why not throw on a statement necklace do go with it, just like Emmy Rossum did? Click the pictures to see which celebs are blue for blue!
- There are two upcoming Snow White movies next year. One of them is "Mirror, Mirror" which hits theatres on March 16. Actress, Lily Collins, plays the main role and is the perfect Snow White. However, she is battling Kristen Stewart for the role the title!
Kristen is starring in "Snow White and the Huntsman" but Lily says that the two movies are very different.“Our Snow White starts off as the fairytale princess we all know and love and then she progresses into a young woman and much of a fighter, but it’s not an edgy version of the story or a darker version. It’s very much a comedic adventure and I think the other one is a little darker,” she says about the movie.
Julia Roberts plays the Evil Queen in the movie and it seems like they have had a great time working together. “Julia was amazing… Her laugh and smile — that’s classic Julia and she brings that to the movie, but she puts a twist on it because she’s evil,” Lily says about her co-worker. It may not be dark and full of adventure like Kristen's Snow White, but we're really excited about this movie. (acceshollywood).
- Well this is embarrassing! Justin Bieber was singing festive Christmas songs on the Today Show, Wednesday morning when he forgot the lyrics to one of the most well known songs: Santa Clause Is Coming To Town.
In the second part of the song, you're supposed to sing, "He sees you when you're sleeping," but Justin went back to first part of the song, "He's making a list, he's checking it twice" and then kind of trailed off while singing. Oops! Mistakes happen and it's easy to forget lyrics when you have to sing so many songs, but still! Justin, you grew up with this song, you should know better! Check out the video below! (aceshowbiz)
- Justin Bieber isn't the only celebrity to release a holiday album this year! Lady Gaga has just announced the she will also be releasing a Christmas album called, "A Very Gaga Christmas" with songs like "White Christmas," "Edge of Glory," and "You and I" and "Orange Colored Sky." This album is definitely going on our Christmas list! (x17)
Photo: Getty Images
Stella McCartney‘s name is pretty high up there on the list of designers going above and beyond the call of winter/spring collection duty. She’s just had her third child and is busy designing uniforms for the UK’s Olympic team, all while working hard on her summer collection as well as producing a special one off collection to be shown at London Fashion Week in February.
- We never see Brittany Snow wearing pants on the red carpet, but why should she when she has like a hundred cute dresses to choose from? She keeps her hair and make up simple so the dress gets all the attention it deserves! We’ve collected 10 of her cutest dresses, click on the pics to check it out!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"