Photo: Patrick McMullan
They’re on-screen enemies, but Rupert Grint literally hearts his co-star Tom Felton, who plays the evil Draco to Rupert’s lovable Ron in the Harry Potter series—or so he told the world via a DIY shirt at last night’s The Rise of the Planet of the Apes premiere. Now that’s what we like to call a true bromance: makeshift graphic tees—plus 100 points. Rupert and Tom aren’t the only male celebs who are total BFFLs. In fact, despite the constant break-ups and make-ups of Hollywood’s hot couples, there are lots of male-male relationships that have stood the test of time like only true bromances could. Check out our favorite famous dudes who aren’t afraid to admit their love for their best guy friends:
- Born and raised to squeeze into those itty-bitty skinny jeans and ridiculous jeggings (admit it: you’ve at least tried on a pair), we’ve been trained to slide a leg into one tight-fitting leg sleeve after the other. But who’s complaining when our tush looks so good and legs so long? Times are changing, yet again.
- Our guide to get the perfect wardrobe continues! Today it's about the most important accessory of an outfit, your shoes! And if there's one pair of shoes that truly works for every occasion it's a pair of black heels! Black heels work with any outfit, whether you're going to a fancy party or if you just want to spice up an everyday outfit! Mila Kunis pairs her heels with a glamorous blue dress but we like them paired with jeans and a simple sweater!
Black heels are so versatile and they never go out of fashion, that's why we love them! We've been wearing these shoes since forever and if you ask us, we're going to continuing wearing them for many years to come!
Black Heels: Asos
White Tank Top:Topshop
Feather Earrings: H&M
Photo: Splash News
Ashlee Simpson looked wild, sexy, and right on-trend in a animal-printed romper in West Hollywood this week. Leopard is as classic as black-and-white, and it made yet another comeback in this season’s runway collections. For Pre-Fall, designer after designer marched their models out looking positively beastly, in all the best ways.
- Photo: Getty Images Who: Miranda Kerr What: Brand launch at David Jones flagship in Sydney, Australia Wear: LOVER fall 2011 lace dress, Christian Louboutin ‘Toutenkaboucle’ platform sandals Australian bombshell and David Jones ambassador Miranda Kerr attended the brand launch at the Australian retailer’s Elizabeth Street store yesterday in Sydney. She slipped into a delicate red laced dress with an asymmetrical hemline—a shorter version from LOVER’s A/W 2011 collection. The model raised the bar by pairing her mini dress with Christian Louboutin’s amazing ‘Toutenkaboucle’ strappy platform sandals. David Jones will adding 60 new labels this season including LOVER, Dries Van Noten, Lanvin, Lily Allen’s Lucky in Disguise, Victoria Beckham Collection, and Kardashian Kollection, among others. Ladies of the future better be ready to eat your hearts out when baby Flynn grows up to be as charming and gorgeous as his parents.
Proenza Schouler's Fall 2011 ad
Earlier today Proenza Schouler’s Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez issued a joint statement to confirm Andrew Rosen and John Howard’s purchase of their brand from Permira- the conglomerate that operates Valentino. This transaction follows 2007′s deal when the Valentino Fashion Group purchased a 45% stake in the boy wonders’ label. “We are thankful to VFG for giving us a start, and allowing us to get where we are today,” McCollough and Hernandez told WWD, “There’s so much we’d like to accomplish and have found the perfect complement in John and Andrew to help us realize our dreams.” Rosen is a fashion biz veteran, most notably co-ceo of megabrand Theory, and he’s previously invested in labels like Gryphon and Rag & Bone. It’s yet to be disclosed how much the men paid for Proenza, but it’s safe to assume that the figure is much higher than the $3.7 Million that VFG negotiated nearly five years ago. In a relatively short amount of time the Parsons grads have designed a wildly successful handbag range (including the PS 1) and have been lauded with multiple awards, including this year’s CFDA for Womenswear Designer of the Year. Given Rosen’s sharp eye for business opportunity, fashion’s darlings will hopefully be persuaded to further expand in emerging markets– giving them that extra room to design more drool-worthy inexplicably chic stuff!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 60hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 50uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Let's Be Friends!!!"
- 45cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 73FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 71chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 74Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 64maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 45HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 37GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 61jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen15 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 61AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 49Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 60KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 64kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"