How do I set the Style for my rooms in the Suite?
You can do it by clicking on Room design in the right side of your Suite. There you can choose between different wall colours and interiors (for your extra rooms)!
You can also use the Style by Room tab to create an individual room style for each of your rooms! You'll find Style by Room in the left side tab in your room.
The top style is the style you'll have in your rooms unless you change your style to the room style. Also, the top style will ALWAYS be in your main Suite room, which is why you won't find the Style by Room tab in that room.
All the items saved in your Wardrobe and Accessories Shelf will appear as options for your room style. Don't forget to save your suite when you've finished creating your room style!
If you want to change the room style back to the top style, click on the 'Back to top style' button. If you really like your room style - enough to turn it into the top style - you can click the 'Save as top style' button to save that room style as the top style. Click here to check out this cool video to walk you through this awesome feature.
More videos on how to Style by Room.
Last updated: 2013-02-13 09:25:54
ALL ARTICLES ON Suite
- How do I change my presentation?
- Where do I find clothes for my stardoll?
- Where do I buy furniture and other items to decorate my Suite?
- How do I get all the extra rooms for My Suite?
- How do I move furniture and clothes between my Suite and the extra rooms?
- Can I write anything I want in my presentation?
- How do I change my Celebrity look-a-like?
- How do Comments in my Guestbook work?
- How do I create a stardoll?
- Why do I have problem saving my presentation?
- How do I set the Style for my rooms in the Suite?
- Where do I find my new interiors?
- How do I go to another room?
- How do I lock/unlock my room?
- Why do I only have two rooms in my Suite?
- Why can't anybody look in my Guestbook?
- What is the DIY category in the SuiteShop?
- What is Recycling?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog