Interview with Miss Stardoll World 2011
One year later. Believe or not it has been almost a year since the first round of Miss Stardoll World 2011. I was able to speak to the winner of Miss Stardoll World 2011 and as her a few questions about her win and her pass year as Miss Stardoll World.
-Hello Ceren.gk, I know there is sort of a language barrier here but I appreciate you taking the time for this interview!
- Since Miss Stardoll World 2012 is right around the corner what tips do you have for the contestants this year?
C: I think they must construct their suite as much as possible and style their medoll with personal designs!
-What was the hardest part of running for Miss Stardoll World?
C:The hardest part was promoting myself by broadcast but my country helped me too. thanks to all.
-What was it like waking up to find your medoll Miss Stardoll World 2011! I can only image you being super excited!
C:Yes, I was very excited and happy of being MSW. Because I spent to much effort.
-So you’ve received a lot of attention, was it difficult trying to live your normal Stardoll life with everyone’s eyes on you?
C:I'm very happy that everyone visit my suite and write in my guest book, but it was really difficult for me of course.
-What was the best part of winning this title?
C:I understood that I have really perfect friends behind me .
- I'm sure this pass year has been pretty hectic for you. Ready to retire your title?
C:Yes exactly it was hectic for me but yes I won’t enter to competition this year.
LEER ONZE STARBLOGGERS KENNEN
- 107max157 Verschenen blogs: "Fashion tip: 'Leuke haartrends'"
- Bienalicious Verschenen blogs: "Vettig Haar? "
- Amiss_20 Verschenen blogs: "het pastel roze jurkje"
- afgantje-2 Verschenen blogs: "Mooiste suite van deze week!(18-03-13)"
- anieka2 Verschenen blogs: "Album Review: Glassheart"
- wesle Verschenen blogs: "Overzicht"