Interview with Miss Stardoll World 2011
One year later. Believe or not it has been almost a year since the first round of Miss Stardoll World 2011. I was able to speak to the winner of Miss Stardoll World 2011 and as her a few questions about her win and her pass year as Miss Stardoll World.
-Hello Ceren.gk, I know there is sort of a language barrier here but I appreciate you taking the time for this interview!
- Since Miss Stardoll World 2012 is right around the corner what tips do you have for the contestants this year?
C: I think they must construct their suite as much as possible and style their medoll with personal designs!
-What was the hardest part of running for Miss Stardoll World?
C:The hardest part was promoting myself by broadcast but my country helped me too. thanks to all.
-What was it like waking up to find your medoll Miss Stardoll World 2011! I can only image you being super excited!
C:Yes, I was very excited and happy of being MSW. Because I spent to much effort.
-So you’ve received a lot of attention, was it difficult trying to live your normal Stardoll life with everyone’s eyes on you?
C:I'm very happy that everyone visit my suite and write in my guest book, but it was really difficult for me of course.
-What was the best part of winning this title?
C:I understood that I have really perfect friends behind me .
- I'm sure this pass year has been pretty hectic for you. Ready to retire your title?
C:Yes exactly it was hectic for me but yes I won’t enter to competition this year.
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- katlow77 Featured post: "Thinking Critically"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "The Right Necklace"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Chocolate Lava Mug Cake"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Advice for New Players!"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Am I Pretty?"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "A Shrine to A. A. Milne"
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Bonjour Bizou!"
- Real.StarGirl15 Featured post: "Cosy Winter Boots"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Featured post: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Those People..."
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Getting Through The Worst"