Technology free week!
Hello dolls :-)
With the growing uses and forms of technology we've become very dependent and accustom to having everything at our finger tips , we've also become rather addicted to the many ways that we communicate via technology. Have you ever thought about taking a week off ? Meaning a Tech free week.
Recently I did just that I went on a short vacation with my Mom to celebrate mother's day and she insisted that we not use any forms of technology (basically no computerized communication of any sort for the entire vacation). Luckily it was only for a short time lol . I had such a hard time adjusting for the first couple of days I was really bothered I was surprised at how much I depend upon the conveniences of technology. I began to feel better once I decided to just enjoy my natural surroundings and the short vacation became rather entertaining (even without technology) I felt really refreshed when I returned home as well. I wonder if anyone else has willingly taken a week free of Computers, Phones Ipads, Ipods etc.
I must admit that I love Technology and the convenience it provides so I would not be ready to give it all up indefinitely ( I love being able to log into stardoll ) lol but it was great to connect to nature in it's simplest form the simplicity was so relaxing and carefree. It may not be for everyone but if you ever want to totally refresh and "reboot" yourself I would suggest trying a few technology free days, enjoy nature or just take in the peace and quiet.
Thank you for reading this post.
- katlow77 Posting yang ditam…: "Hair Confusion"
- Snerfy16 Posting yang ditam…: "Not-So-Hot On Your Heels"
- Moosycakes22 Posting yang ditam…: "Tuesday Contest Winner Interview!"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Posting yang ditam…: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- ecf97 Posting yang ditam…: "TAG: When I First Joined"
- AlwaysMissLace Posting yang ditam…: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- CharmingStar Posting yang ditam…: "Say Hello!"
- Live4Selena Posting yang ditam…: "One Item Challenge News"
- midnightmonkey620 Posting yang ditam…: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "Those People..."
- starlight_071114 Posting yang ditam…: "2017 Fashion Trends"
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "Getting Through The Worst"