Is it about fashion, or exclusivity?
- Heidi Klum, her boyfriend Martin Kristen her children and their nannies was vacationing in Oahu, Hawaii, over Easter. But the trip turned into a nightmare when her 7-year-old son Henry and the two nannies almost drowned.
"We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water", Heidi told Us Magazine in an exclusive statement. "Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely," she continued. Everyone is reportedly fine after the incident.
- Earlier today we shared 25 Things You Didn't Know About Paris Hilton and asked you guys to share your 25 things with us. Well, we thought we'd do the same! Except we're sharing only 24! Heehee!
24 Things You Didn't Know About Posh24!
1. We have a major crush on Alexander Skarsgård. Major.
2. We love Starbucks coffee! Triple americano, yes please!
3. We envy Blair Waldorf's closet.
4. We think Desperate Housewives is getting kind of lame.
5. We love the movie Bodyguard with Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner!
6. We know all of the words to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. :)
7. We hate on Jersey Shore but watch it all the time. Shhhh!
8. Favorite dessert: chocolate cake!
9. We once met Lady Gaga and she was just as amazing as we thought she would be.
10.We cry during Grey's Anatomy.
11. We have a secret crush on Sheldon Cooper in the hit series The Big Bang Theory
12. We think Beyoncé is the most powerful woman on, like, earth!
13. We have a really hard time painting our nails, it's always so messy! How do manicurists do it?
14. We double over laughing from TV shows like Community, 30 Rock, and Modern Family.
15. We skipped an after party thrown by Kanye West, which was a mistake! We heard it was fierce!
16. Growing up we loved the movie Newsies so much! It has Christian Bale singing and dancing!
17. Favorite food: tex mex! Yum!
18. SJP is one of our favorite fashion icons!
19. We love shopping at: H&M, Urban Outfitters, Zara, and Forever 21.
20. We think red lipstick will always be classic but also love pink!
21. Sexy and the City will always be our favorite TV show.
22. We once skipped class so we could read Twilight. :)
23. We've had "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele on repeat for the last few days.
24. We love our Posh readers so much! Everything we do is for you guys! xoxoxo!
- Yesterday went to the premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and it was amazing! We saw tons of hot celebs and we totally loved the movie! We won't give anything away but we want you guys to know it's awesome! We might've accidentally screamed out loud at one part, fallen in love, and cheered during the movie. The coolest part was that it was in 3D! Will you guys see Pirates? You definitely should!
- Ok all you Euro-lovers, have you been watching Eurovision? We have and it's the best year ever! We're really excited about the Finals on Saturday and we're planning a huge watching party. Deciding on a favorite will be tough! Vote on who you think will win out of the Top 25!
- Angelina has just launched another jewelry collection, but this time its not all snake bracelets and necklaces! She has gone all classy and artistic for a good cause! The collection is called "Jolie Style" and Angie collaborated with designer Robert Procop and its so amazing, it was even put in a museum in Beverly Hils for display! Before you get excited, the display is by invitation only and all the profit made from the sale of the exclusive pieces will go to Angie's charity Education Partnership for Children of Conflict. Here is a video clip showing off the jewels. They are typical Angie, now that she is all grown up and classy. Would you wear these?
- Pop super star Rihanna is not only an amazing artist when it comes to her music, we also admire her for her unique and edgy personal style!. Like many fashionistas, Rihanna has gone through many transformations over the years and you can see it through her choice of fashion! Here is a look at some of her most iconic and trend-setting looks!
- Marion Cotillard isn't just an Academy Award-winning actress, she's a force to reckon with in the music business too! Yesterday Cotillard performed together with French musician Maxim Nucci, aka Yodelice, on the French talk show 'Vivement Dimanche' and as you can see she seemed to be having a lot of fun behind the drum set! Check out the video below to watch the video for Yodelice and Marion's song 'More Than Meets the Eye'!
- Stardoll lanza la colección Limited Edition ...La marca LE: Marcando el camino
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- ladolllinda Articulo destacado: "¡Estilo Marinero!"
- x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "Mis favoritos: Accesorios y zapatos"
- tefis1561 Articulo destacado: "Los combinables♡"
- EMY1BELLA23 Articulo destacado: "Aprende a maquillarte con Emy"
- starjenni12 Articulo destacado: "Resultados #QUERIDOSREYESMAGOS"
- guadi03 Articulo destacado: "3parte ROMPIENDO CADENAS"
- michisuperstar9 Articulo destacado: "¿Alguien dijo jeans?"
- Yummi.Spears22 Articulo destacado: "KIM KARDASHIAN TUTORIAL"
- HATECHAINMAILS20 Articulo destacado: "¡Nueva forma de contactar a Stardoll!"
- DayannaraS27 Articulo destacado: "3 Tips para Invierno"
- itzapizza921 Articulo destacado: "SORTEO + Tips para una Suite Navideña"
- MikiLuci13 Articulo destacado: "Navidad en Stardoll #1"
- leiram2516 Articulo destacado: "Lo más importante"
- aki9422 Articulo destacado: "Aprovechando las rebajas de Black Friday"