- Its not often we get to see super shy Janet Jackson on the red carpet! She is in a new movie "For Coloured Girls" and she appeared at a special screening for the movie week in one of her interesting outfits. Is it a pantsuit or a one piece? We can't really tell...do you love or hate it? Vote!
How to justify that runway look
By Britt Aboutaleb | October 28, 2010 4:00 p.m.
Sometimes a runway look’s just a runway look, but sometimes it’s so much more, like the perfect Halloween costume. Whether you’re trying to channel a human heart with a blood red Vivienne Westwood gown or impress your local dry cleaners with a Viktor & Rolf shirtdress, we’ve scoured the runways to equip you with the most high fashion costume.
When Ashish Gupta, the designer behind Ashish, sent this gingham gown down his spring runway he probably entertained thoughts of red carpet glory…
- Aquí presentamos algunas finalistas españolas en una pequeña entrevista que se les ha hecho para que el mundo Stardoll las conozcan un poco mejor y para que os hagáis
una idea de quienes son. Así encontraréis vuestras favoritas para votarlas. Les hemos hecho las siguiente 6 preguntas.
- Juliette Lewis was seen in this red lacey Dolce & Gabbana dress first at the New York City screening of her latest film "The Conviction", while new mommy Isla Fisher chose the same dress to wear to the London premiere of her movie "Burke and Hare", but she changed it up a bit, taking in the lace at the hem and adding a cropped jacket, black clutch, stockings and matching pumps, while Juliette just wore a sexy strappy sandal.
- Taylor Swift was at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in New York yesterday to show off her very own wax figure. Taylor and the doll were wearing the same beaded, sparkly silver dress and usually when that happens its difficult to tell the real star from the wax model, but in Taylor's case it was obvious, her figure is definitely not the best we have seen! Some are even saying it looks more like fellow country star and frenemy Carrie Underwood. What do you think?
Beatbulling have launched a special campaign for Anti Bullying week called “The Big March” where thousands of young people across the world will be ‘taking action together’ against bullying by marching...
- Are you starting to feel the winter chill and layer up like Rumer Willis and Fearne Cotton or are you lucky enough to live in a warm all year place like Anna Kournikova and Pamela Anderson in California? These ladies were all rocking some pretty interesting looks this week, take a look and be inspired!
- Its about time Olivia Palermo had some competition when it comes to red carpet style! Last night at the Whitney Musuem Gala party, even though Olivia was her usual chic self in a white retro-inspired shift, bright heels and a clutch, it was Chanel Iman who really caught our eye! She impressed us with her Boho-chic pattern blending really stood out from the crowd, don't you agree?
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- itzapizza921 Articulo destacado: "El Renacer del Rosa | TENDENCIA "
- starlight_071114 Articulo destacado: "Opciones económicas"
- aki9423 Articulo destacado: "Denim en primavera"
- ladolllinda Articulo destacado: "¿PARA QUÉ OCASIÓN LO USO?"
- starjenni12 Articulo destacado: "Día del libro (23 de abril)"
- HATECHAINMAILS20 Articulo destacado: "Indispensable: Everyday Long Blazer"
- Luli19996 Articulo destacado: "Cómo organizarse en el inicio de clases"
- MelliVera Articulo destacado: "Tu doll linda sin máscaras ni SS!"
- EMY1BELLA23 Articulo destacado: " Maquillaje: ¿Para qué sirven? P1"
- Yummi.Spears22 Articulo destacado: "Sencillo y bonito"
- Luli121 Articulo destacado: "#NIUNAMENOS"
- DayannaraS27 Articulo destacado: "Mis favoritos Nelly (Todo) + Concurso"
- dayanaralove1019 Articulo destacado: "Tips: Compras por internet seguras"
- x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "DIY: Limpiador de brochas"
- leiram2516 Articulo destacado: "Decisión Propia: Voluntad."
- tefis1561 Articulo destacado: "Los combinables♡"
- guadi03 Articulo destacado: "3parte ROMPIENDO CADENAS"
- michisuperstar9 Articulo destacado: "¿Alguien dijo jeans?"