Lindsey Thornburg Dives Into Spring
Photo: Olivia Malone
Lindsey Thornburg‘s best known for her Navajo-like cloaks. They’re the only really stylish way to snuggle up in a blanket while walking around a city and look both fashionable and put together, but it’s no wonder it took her a little bit longer to develop her first spring collection. When she finally did—and it’s beautiful—Thornburg set out for Palm Springs with her “creative counterpart” Olivia Malone for two shoots: the lookbook, and a behind the scenes look a the look book. Luckily, the monsoon that hit their location (the heaviest in 21 years) worked in their favor. “Having to work with the elements and create a spring editorial in a downpour made for the most beautifully dark images,” said Thornburg. Click through for a closer look!
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- LyndaCarter21 Artigo em destaque: "Stardollars de Graça!"
- Turmalina. Artigo em destaque: "Look NSS #1 "
- Amy.-.Winehouse20 Artigo em destaque: "MUST OF THE WEEK #2"
- FlorGatalinda10 Artigo em destaque: "Sorteio de páscoa - Dê um nome "
- hevyy Artigo em destaque: "DIA D! "
- Nefhertare Artigo em destaque: "TAG - I LOVE STARDOLL"
- GabyLimaStylish Artigo em destaque: "SOBRE O MEU NOVO ESTILO #GABY"
- Yuumei Artigo em destaque: "NOSSOS SONHOS"