x-Dani-Harmer-x's Interview! (Part 1)
This post is all about x-Dani-Harmer-x's amazing campaign on Stardoll, which supports Cancer. She is making shirts with Pink Ribbons on them, and selling them in her Starbazaar (Pink Ribbons represent Breast Cancer). Along with each shirt she sells in her Starbazaar, x-Dani-Harmer-x will donate 1 Australian Dollar to the Cancer Foundation. She will sell a polo shirt for 44 sc, or 5sd. She will be selling singlets for 67 sc or 7sd.
1. How did you come up with the idea of running this very thoughtful campaign?
I came up with this idea because both my grandma and my cat died from cancer. I have a lot of money to spare from selling One Direction tickets and though, hey, why not donate some money to charity and get all of the people on Stardoll aware of this terrible disease?
2. Do you think that a lot of people will buy these tops?
I hope they do, that's for sure. This is not a scheme to trick people into buying tops so I get a lot of money. It's not like this because I am only selling them for the price it took to make them. I hope buy selling them in Starcoins and Stardollars, it will give people more chance to buy them because some of us can earn up to 50 SC a day.
3. Why do you think this is a good idea?
I think this is a good idea because not only am I donating money I'd only waste on pointless things I don't need, I am hopefully helping others to become aware, and maybe donate some money themselves!
The polo's and singlet's she will be selling:
스타 블로거 만나보기
- 69balleta0814 특집 포스팅 : "Pals New Collection: Review"
- 94Real.StarGirl14 특집 포스팅 : "Bell Sleeves"
- 86Moosycakes21 특집 포스팅 : "Pancake Art!"
- 52Vintage_Freek 특집 포스팅 : "Casually Chic"
- 118VampireLady3324 특집 포스팅 : "Daily Challenges Help"
- 61tashychuckles 특집 포스팅 : "Self-Expression"
- 81vampirefreak121 특집 포스팅 : "Surviving School"
- 79lilrosamae17 특집 포스팅 : "My most worn accessories"
- 75Waddles16 특집 포스팅 : "Bonjour Bizou: My Top Picks"
- 52lizluz19 특집 포스팅 : "A Flair For Flares?"
- 772010vampire 특집 포스팅 : "This Week's Dream Suite!"