- Its not often we get to see super shy Janet Jackson on the red carpet! She is in a new movie "For Coloured Girls" and she appeared at a special screening for the movie week in one of her interesting outfits. Is it a pantsuit or a one piece? We can't really tell...do you love or hate it? Vote!
How to justify that runway look
By Britt Aboutaleb | October 28, 2010 4:00 p.m.
Sometimes a runway look’s just a runway look, but sometimes it’s so much more, like the perfect Halloween costume. Whether you’re trying to channel a human heart with a blood red Vivienne Westwood gown or impress your local dry cleaners with a Viktor & Rolf shirtdress, we’ve scoured the runways to equip you with the most high fashion costume.
When Ashish Gupta, the designer behind Ashish, sent this gingham gown down his spring runway he probably entertained thoughts of red carpet glory…
- Juliette Lewis was seen in this red lacey Dolce & Gabbana dress first at the New York City screening of her latest film "The Conviction", while new mommy Isla Fisher chose the same dress to wear to the London premiere of her movie "Burke and Hare", but she changed it up a bit, taking in the lace at the hem and adding a cropped jacket, black clutch, stockings and matching pumps, while Juliette just wore a sexy strappy sandal.
- Taylor Swift was at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in New York yesterday to show off her very own wax figure. Taylor and the doll were wearing the same beaded, sparkly silver dress and usually when that happens its difficult to tell the real star from the wax model, but in Taylor's case it was obvious, her figure is definitely not the best we have seen! Some are even saying it looks more like fellow country star and frenemy Carrie Underwood. What do you think?
Beatbulling have launched a special campaign for Anti Bullying week called “The Big March” where thousands of young people across the world will be ‘taking action together’ against bullying by marching...
- Are you starting to feel the winter chill and layer up like Rumer Willis and Fearne Cotton or are you lucky enough to live in a warm all year place like Anna Kournikova and Pamela Anderson in California? These ladies were all rocking some pretty interesting looks this week, take a look and be inspired!
- Its about time Olivia Palermo had some competition when it comes to red carpet style! Last night at the Whitney Musuem Gala party, even though Olivia was her usual chic self in a white retro-inspired shift, bright heels and a clutch, it was Chanel Iman who really caught our eye! She impressed us with her Boho-chic pattern blending really stood out from the crowd, don't you agree?
스타 블로거 만나보기
- 72Clara_Clary 특집 포스팅 : "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs 특집 포스팅 : "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin 특집 포스팅 : "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 62maisie12345 특집 포스팅 : "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 81Amber_Doll 특집 포스팅 : "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me 특집 포스팅 : "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 특집 포스팅 : "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 특집 포스팅 : "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 특집 포스팅 : "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 특집 포스팅 : "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries 특집 포스팅 : "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ 특집 포스팅 : "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 59the.kewl.kid 특집 포스팅 : "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 특집 포스팅 : "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 특집 포스팅 : "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley 특집 포스팅 : "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey 특집 포스팅 : "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx 특집 포스팅 : "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 특집 포스팅 : "A suite that "moves" !"