x-Dani-Harmer-x's Interview! (Part 1)
This post is all about x-Dani-Harmer-x's amazing campaign on Stardoll, which supports Cancer. She is making shirts with Pink Ribbons on them, and selling them in her Starbazaar (Pink Ribbons represent Breast Cancer). Along with each shirt she sells in her Starbazaar, x-Dani-Harmer-x will donate 1 Australian Dollar to the Cancer Foundation. She will sell a polo shirt for 44 sc, or 5sd. She will be selling singlets for 67 sc or 7sd.
1. How did you come up with the idea of running this very thoughtful campaign?
I came up with this idea because both my grandma and my cat died from cancer. I have a lot of money to spare from selling One Direction tickets and though, hey, why not donate some money to charity and get all of the people on Stardoll aware of this terrible disease?
2. Do you think that a lot of people will buy these tops?
I hope they do, that's for sure. This is not a scheme to trick people into buying tops so I get a lot of money. It's not like this because I am only selling them for the price it took to make them. I hope buy selling them in Starcoins and Stardollars, it will give people more chance to buy them because some of us can earn up to 50 SC a day.
3. Why do you think this is a good idea?
I think this is a good idea because not only am I donating money I'd only waste on pointless things I don't need, I am hopefully helping others to become aware, and maybe donate some money themselves!
The polo's and singlet's she will be selling:
- 58Bella_luvs_u Posting yang ditam…: "Style Challenge Of The Week"
- 27BeatrixJane Posting yang ditam…: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 35polarbear09 Posting yang ditam…: "Back to school look!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Posting yang ditam…: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Posting yang ditam…: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 76maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Posting yang ditam…: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Posting yang ditam…: "Top outfits!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Posting yang ditam…: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Posting yang ditam…: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 73hawiianbody Posting yang ditam…: "Positive Influences for Girls'"