x-Dani-Harmer-x's Interview! (Part 1)
This post is all about x-Dani-Harmer-x's amazing campaign on Stardoll, which supports Cancer. She is making shirts with Pink Ribbons on them, and selling them in her Starbazaar (Pink Ribbons represent Breast Cancer). Along with each shirt she sells in her Starbazaar, x-Dani-Harmer-x will donate 1 Australian Dollar to the Cancer Foundation. She will sell a polo shirt for 44 sc, or 5sd. She will be selling singlets for 67 sc or 7sd.
1. How did you come up with the idea of running this very thoughtful campaign?
I came up with this idea because both my grandma and my cat died from cancer. I have a lot of money to spare from selling One Direction tickets and though, hey, why not donate some money to charity and get all of the people on Stardoll aware of this terrible disease?
2. Do you think that a lot of people will buy these tops?
I hope they do, that's for sure. This is not a scheme to trick people into buying tops so I get a lot of money. It's not like this because I am only selling them for the price it took to make them. I hope buy selling them in Starcoins and Stardollars, it will give people more chance to buy them because some of us can earn up to 50 SC a day.
3. Why do you think this is a good idea?
I think this is a good idea because not only am I donating money I'd only waste on pointless things I don't need, I am hopefully helping others to become aware, and maybe donate some money themselves!
The polo's and singlet's she will be selling:
- 61Waddles16 Posting yang ditam…: "You Can Still Wear Black"
- 82Real.StarGirl13 Posting yang ditam…: "We Are Changing"
- 60balleta0813 Posting yang ditam…: "Tips when Travelling"
- 69lilrosamae17 Posting yang ditam…: "Upgrade your Suite"
- 62Moosycakes20 Posting yang ditam…: "Upgrade Your Toast!"
- 80maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Spring Skirts"
- 122madmadeleine60 Posting yang ditam…: "Room Design Interior tip"
- 53Carolinamodelo7 Posting yang ditam…: "Quote of the Week #2"
- 44Redstargal Posting yang ditam…: "Smoothies"