- Patterned pants seem to be one of the biggest trends in the celebrity world. Some celebs look so cool in patterns while others just don't! In fact, they look like an old couch. Click on the pictures to find out who's hot and who's not!
Photo: Courtesy of Caspar Balslev
This week, Brit singer-songwriter Marina And The Diamonds is back with her new single “Primadonna”, the latest track off her upcoming album, Electra Heart, out July 17. The pop song has tinges of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry (she opened for Katy on select dates of her California Dream Tour) with a bumping beat and entertaining tongue-in-cheek lyrics to boot. We talked to Marina about her new album, love and relationships, her personal style, and her must-have beauty products. Check out the Q&A below and click through to watch the video for “Primadonna”!
- Coachella may be one of the biggest music festivals of the year, but this event isn’t just about the tunes. Every year, concert attendees don their most out-there boho threads to rock out to their favorite bands, and celebs are no exception. Coachella newbies Emma Watson and Nina Dobrev and regulars Kate Bosworth and Vanessa Hudgens all flooded the polo fields in Indio, CA in their music festival finest. We’ve rounded up our favorite looks from this past weekend below, and since the festival has been extended to two weekends, you can expect to see even more funky outfits this coming Friday.
Photo: Jake Rosenberg for The Coveteur
There’s no shortage of websites and series dedicated to peeking inside the homes of creative people. But The Coveteur’s subjects for Who What Wear‘s fashion office series only get to show off their work space. What they do with a simple wooden desk or glass cubicle is consistenly inspiring, but today’s edition is also newsworthy. Lauren Bucquet, the head designer of rag & bone’s shoes and accessories, let slip that she’s hard at work on the brand’s first collection of handbags. Bucquet’s the one responsible for rag & bone’s Newbury boot, the perfectly shaped leather or suede booties spotted on every model from here to Timbuktu. The designer, who was David Neville and Marcus Wainwright’s first intern when they launched five years ago, also tells WWW that the brand is about to “expand our footwear line in a very strong way.” In the meantime, they’re continuing to open up stores as fast at other brands close them. The latest, which opened on Friday, is at 909 Madison Avenue.
- Kim Kardashian wants a career in politics, apparently she wants to run for mayor in California. "I decided I'm going to run for the mayor of Glendale," she tells her sister Khloe in an unaired clip from "Khloe and Lamar". "Noelle [Keshishian] is going to head my campaign, but it's going to be in five years," she says. "I have to buy a house there [because] you have to have residency."Kim continued and added: "Noelle and I are looking into all the requirements and she's going to help me with my campaign, because it's like Armenian town. I need to wait, like, five years." That was some shocking news, does the reality star have what it takes to run a city!? We doubt it! (usmagazine)
A Look From Kitsuné's Fall Collection
Each year (month?), a new French brand crosses the Atlantic. For New Yorkers, many of whom are enthusiastic Francophiles, each one provides new reason to celebrate—and shop! The latest is Maison Kitsuné, the fashion-music label hybrid opening their first stateside boutique today inside the NoMad hotel. The space, designed by Kitsuné’s co-owner and classically-trained architect, Masaya Kuroki, will stock custom products from Aesop and Monocle alongside its eponymous collection, and they’ll spice things up with an in-house florist, too. ”We wanted to think about being a service to the people staying int he hotel and becoming part of the life of this [up-and-coming] neighborhood,” explained Kuroki’s partner, Gildas Loaec, who called en route to Charles de Gaulle airport, on his way to New York for the opening. So now that there’s another Gallic brand to add to your must-have shopping list, we thought it’d be a good idea to compile a primer of all things fashionable and French—an all-encompassing directory to the cool-girl labels getting you a little bit closer to Paris’s seemingly unattainable je ne sais quoi.
스타 블로거 만나보기
- 60hannahsweet10 특집 포스팅 : "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 50uniquegirl310 특집 포스팅 : "Let's Be Friends!!!"
- 45cool_lady_gaga5 특집 포스팅 : "Rainbow eyes!"
- 73FashionMonarch 특집 포스팅 : "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 71chelamin 특집 포스팅 : "Anime Makeover "
- 74Clara_Clary 특집 포스팅 : "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs 특집 포스팅 : "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 64maisie12345 특집 포스팅 : "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll 특집 포스팅 : "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 45HighHeels4Me 특집 포스팅 : "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 특집 포스팅 : "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 37GaGaLuv3r11 특집 포스팅 : "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 61MakeupBerries 특집 포스팅 : "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 61jklmbo_ 특집 포스팅 : "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 59the.kewl.kid 특집 포스팅 : "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen15 특집 포스팅 : "Fashion Inspiration"
- 61AliceIzzy454 특집 포스팅 : "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley 특집 포스팅 : "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 49Lay-Cey 특집 포스팅 : "The mermaid dress"
- 60KimmyyRoxx 특집 포스팅 : "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 64kamuz24 특집 포스팅 : "A suite that "moves" !"