Bert wears a jacket by Mulberry.
Lara Stone just tweeted a picture of her new puppy Bert wearing a jean jacket from Mulberry—a jean jacket with a zippered pouch! Mulberry’s love of dogs is no secret, the brand’s given one of their coveted runway slots to one lucky pooch each season for years. They usually go for a French bulldog, but we think Bert would look swell in next season’s fall collection. Hopefully his mom takes him on a casting next September.
- Patterned pants seem to be one of the biggest trends in the celebrity world. Some celebs look so cool in patterns while others just don't! In fact, they look like an old couch. Click on the pictures to find out who's hot and who's not!
Photo: Courtesy of Caspar Balslev
This week, Brit singer-songwriter Marina And The Diamonds is back with her new single “Primadonna”, the latest track off her upcoming album, Electra Heart, out July 17. The pop song has tinges of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry (she opened for Katy on select dates of her California Dream Tour) with a bumping beat and entertaining tongue-in-cheek lyrics to boot. We talked to Marina about her new album, love and relationships, her personal style, and her must-have beauty products. Check out the Q&A below and click through to watch the video for “Primadonna”!
- We spotted Fergie at Coachella looking fabulously hippie chic! We love her fringed vest and how she paired it with a cream maxi dress. Instead of going all weird on us (a la Tallulah Willis in just a big sweatshirt) Fergie managed to keep her look perfect for the occasion and stylish!
A Look From Kitsuné's Fall Collection
Each year (month?), a new French brand crosses the Atlantic. For New Yorkers, many of whom are enthusiastic Francophiles, each one provides new reason to celebrate—and shop! The latest is Maison Kitsuné, the fashion-music label hybrid opening their first stateside boutique today inside the NoMad hotel. The space, designed by Kitsuné’s co-owner and classically-trained architect, Masaya Kuroki, will stock custom products from Aesop and Monocle alongside its eponymous collection, and they’ll spice things up with an in-house florist, too. ”We wanted to think about being a service to the people staying int he hotel and becoming part of the life of this [up-and-coming] neighborhood,” explained Kuroki’s partner, Gildas Loaec, who called en route to Charles de Gaulle airport, on his way to New York for the opening. So now that there’s another Gallic brand to add to your must-have shopping list, we thought it’d be a good idea to compile a primer of all things fashionable and French—an all-encompassing directory to the cool-girl labels getting you a little bit closer to Paris’s seemingly unattainable je ne sais quoi.
CONOSCI LE NOSTRE STARBLOGGERS
- 36marianna300512 Articolo distaccato: "La giornata della Terra."
- 36Lallarock150 Articolo distaccato: "Moda e ambiente. Insieme per la sostenibilità."
- 54sharpay348 Articolo distaccato: "Tendenze Moda Estate 2013"
- 85MarieM.23 Articolo distaccato: "CUCINA...RE! CHE PASSIONE!"
- 39JuaCozzaNuda Articolo distaccato: "Icona della Moda alla Casa Bianca"
- 48xLucyfera21 Articolo distaccato: "Nail Art Primavera Estate 2013"
- 47giulia88914 Articolo distaccato: "Perchè desideriamo diventare CG?"
- 76semplicementMia27 Articolo distaccato: ""Guida di Saggezza" per i Social Network"
- 7989ile23 Articolo distaccato: "In & Out Oscar 2013."
- 67aleroby91 Articolo distaccato: "TENDENZE MODA - PRIMAVERA 2013"
- 83rebyelucy22 Articolo distaccato: "Internet Safer day -3-"
- 94alina81k Articolo distaccato: "Diritti e doveri? Anche online!"
- 63piccolino1114 Articolo distaccato: "Safer Internet Day "
- 52MISS.crystalice Articolo distaccato: "Una stanza da sogno!"