I want to show you a graphic video that my sister created. She is really good at making graphics!
- I just had to make a video using Sephora makeup
It has been a while since I showed you my make up tutorials, so here is one of my latest videos.
I see that 'My Little Pony' has become really popular in the US, so here a make-up tutorial for you all. Hope all the MLP fans like it :)
- Demi Lovato is back, and now she's presented her new music video for her single "Heart Attack". The vid includes Demi getting artsy with some paint, and later ending up completely covered. "When you open up your heart to somebody it’s a risk, and this song is about taking that risk", she told Ryan Seacrest about the song.
Check out the full video below!
Today I uploaded a new Stardoll makeup video. It's themed on a 'girly & pink' spring look.
I hope you like it! :D
Here is a natural soft look make-over for any day of the week. I know most of you guys like these kinds of looks, so here is another one :) A bit different from my last natural look tutorial.
It's time for a change. Now I would like to show you how to use a specific color like Pink and make it look appropriate.
Hope you like it and don't forget to comment down below your thoughts on this new video of mine (:
Today, I decided to show you guys a make-over I gave to this nice Stardoll member called magnificentmia. She asked me if I can give her doll a make-over on youtube and I just couldn't refuse. I know a lot of you members don't have the make-up to do some of my make-up tutorials, so in this tutorial the medoll I will be giving a make-over to doesn't have a lot of make-up. So, this might work for you guys :D
- Who run the world? GIRLS! This is such an amazing initiative and a good ability to take action for global justice. Beyonce and Salma Hayek have announced their support in a new Gucci global campaign for female empowerment called Chime for Change. The initiative looks to promote education, health, and justice for every girl, every woman, everywhere. How awesome is that?! We love it when our stars are taking a step outside their usual roles to act for change. Check out the video below to watch Queen B and women around the world sharing their powerful stories! Goosebumps!
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 39chanchosica Articulo destacado: "Modelos Maquillajes De Msw!!"
- 56hayliesulamita Articulo destacado: "TENDENCIAS: STRAPLESS!!!"
- 31aroarosonpilar119 Articulo destacado: "Moda en multitud."
- 80bella_10_ Articulo destacado: "entrevistando a hayliesulamita"
- 60JulietaDali Articulo destacado: "Diccionario de moda: vintage, retro..."
- 86x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "DIY: Zapatos de pulsera"
- 103Beluchiitaa17 Articulo destacado: "Sin palabras."
- 65vanessa_hudgnes18 Articulo destacado: "5 COSAS QUE NO SABIAS DE CARA"
- 66Lizz114 Articulo destacado: "♥ Colores Neón ♥"
- 45GlamurosaGiovi Articulo destacado: "Maquillaje:MSW ♛"
- 45Mad12galena15 Articulo destacado: "TENDENCIAS PRIMAVERA-VERANO"
- 55kercha Articulo destacado: "Mis tiendas favoritas"
- 77missyosoytu Articulo destacado: "Tops y mini faldas"
- 49Annabr2 Articulo destacado: "Vuelta al cole :)"
- 48OoNatalyoO Articulo destacado: "Suites loft."
- 51Cleo_denile3 Articulo destacado: "¡Se acerca Miss Stardoll World! "
- 55duquesa10 Articulo destacado: "Maquillaje Creativo. #4"
- 57Molona2000 Articulo destacado: "Opinión sobre MSW en España"
- 75juankarloski1218 Articulo destacado: "Looks con faldas. ♡"
- 59danitopylinda.7 Articulo destacado: "poleras raras??"
- 96Flopii.Iglesias21 Articulo destacado: "COPIA EL LOOK: CARRIE BRADSHAW"
- 101starjenni12 Articulo destacado: "Creatividad en SD: Ventanas"
- 66lindsay_01516 Articulo destacado: "¡Tips para cuidar tu dinero!"