- Nicole Scherzinger was seen leaving the ITV studios in London yesterday all dressed up after an interview. We think Nicole is one of the loveliest women in showbiz and she is always perfectly made up and has great style, but this is a whole new look for her! She was wearing a vintage-inspired pin-up girl hairdo. What do you think is this look a big hit or a huge miss for her?
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are in France at the moment and they both have movies to promote, so get ready everyone, it will be a week long Brangelina red carpet fest! Last night the power couple dazzled everyone with their smiles for the French premiere of Brad's animated 3D movie "Megamind", also starring the hilarious Will Ferrell. Brad and Angie were clearly having a blast joking around with Will on the red carpet and out at Le Stresa restaurant afterwards. Enjoy the pictures!
Mortal Kiss The Online Reading Adventure may have ended...
...but Stardoll keeps the Creative Writing Alive!
For some Mortal Kiss Club Members a Black Wolf left a message in their Suites!
Stardoll MK Club members got creative and told us How they went Missing from Winter Mill's ever dwindling Population! See the Weekly Winning Stories inside!
A New Winner Every Week On Stardoll!
- Blake Lively had everyone staring at her body when she arrived at Beyonce's jewelry party this week wearing this nude Versace ensemble. This girl really knows how to show off her assets! The original runway model didn't make this fringed dress look half as sexy. Whose look did you prefer though? Vote!
- Kanye West on a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade float? We were shocked too, but here he is and smiling too! Alongside Kanye other super stars like Kylie Minogue and Jessica Simpson were all waving on huge floats too, cuddled up warmly in some great warm layers to beat the freezing cold, of course!
- Happy Thanksgiving everyone! How did you spend your holiday? We hope with loads of delicious food and surrounded by friends, family and loved ones! The stars have a lot to be grateful for in their lives of course, so many of them were planning big holiday feasts and some not so much...find out what some of your favorite celebs did on the day!
- Anne Hathaway had the world talking when she wore this cutesy Valentino dress to the New York premiere of her latest movie "Love and other drugs". The fashion world was split - they either loved it or hated it! So we leave it up to you. Did the original Valentino runway look inspire you more, or was Anne's look right up your street? Vote!
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 29Mayra.Ways12319 Articulo destacado: "CÓMO HACER PEINADO DONA"
- 60Molona2000 Articulo destacado: "Recomendación: Hombros masculinos"
- 83misstrendydresp Articulo destacado: "Look del día!"
- 49GlamurosaGiovi Articulo destacado: "tendencias:famosas a cara lavada"
- 87DivaSuperestilo Articulo destacado: "Tips para estudiar"
- 86x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "Suites de Halloween II"
- 58hayliesulamita Articulo destacado: "TENDENCIAS: BACKPACK"
- 49OoNatalyoO20 Articulo destacado: "Baby Sweetie Doll- Maquillaje para Halloween ♥"
- 61JulietaDali Articulo destacado: "VAMPIRA URBANA (temática halloween)"
- 104Beluchiitaa18 Articulo destacado: "El lado simbólico de Ink'd Nº5"
- 81guapatutifruti17 Articulo destacado: "LIMITED EDITION"
- 55janetteLow Articulo destacado: "BASICS NO TAN BASICS"
- 65flaca444 Articulo destacado: "Secretos de belleza."
- 61toty444415 Articulo destacado: "Lo IT. Estampados florales."
- 46Mad12galena15 Articulo destacado: "¡IDEAS PARA TU BLOG! "
- 57kercha Articulo destacado: "Vestido Innovador para No SS"
- 67Lizz114 Articulo destacado: "♥ Maquillaje diario ♥"
- 103starjenni12 Articulo destacado: "Semifinalista: hayliesulamita (Venezuela)"
- 72Camiii519 Articulo destacado: "Una prenda ¡5 Outfits! Parte I"
- 68Danii_____x Articulo destacado: "Tendencia: Cazadoras de cuero"
- 35ariadna325 Articulo destacado: " COSMÉTICOS QUE DEBES LLEVAR SIEMPRE "
- 70GRANOenlaaxila Articulo destacado: "Puntos De Vista"
- 42RoMerodeadora21 Articulo destacado: "Polleras (faldas) largas"
- 75juankarloski1218 Articulo destacado: "MSW MEXICO, Parte 1."