Photo: Courtesy of Material Girl
Madonna is the ultimate style icon, and the apple didn’t fall far from the tree with her daughter Lola, who consistently steps out in youthful yet chic ensembles. Kelly Osbourne, who comes from a whole different family of music royalty, has become our go-to girl when we’re looking for edgy outfit inspiration. Put the three together and you’ve got young, fun fashion perfection, a.k.a the Material Girl fall campaign.
Kenzo spring 2011, Imaxtree
With the ’90s creation of Sun-In, a spray-on hair lightener, some women had to ask, “Is hair highlighting really that easy?” The steps couldn’t be more basic. Spritz the lemon-smelling liquid onto desired strands, and go spend a day in the sun. Honey-blonde highlights were that simple. The citrus-y fragrance got women wondering if all they needed was a bit of lemon to change up their locks.
Photo: Getty Images
We spotted Kelly Rowland looking staggeringly beautiful at Interscope Geffen A&M Records’ Creme Of The Crop Post-BET Awards dinner celebration. With her long, silky locks and cleverly cut dress, the R&B songstress made our jaws drop. But the cherry on top of this sizzling sundae is Rowland’s sultry eye makeup, which may seem to be a typical smoky eye, but upon second glance, we noticed a bit of electric pink peeking out. We needed to have this look, stat. So here’s how to get it.
- This week's best dressed celebs look amazingly hot! From Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in her blue Burberry dress to Kelly Rowland in hot pink! It's all about color in these warm summer nights, and we love it! Check out favorite fashion forward celebs from this week and let us know if you think they deserve the title of "Best Dressed!"
- Sure, Glastonbury may be a music festival and all with an incredible lineup, but it’s also a time for our favorite Brits to prance around in their wellies (the festival’s number-one must-have) and put on a fashion show—rain or shine. Everyone from Kate Moss to Beyonce made an appearance at the four-day muddy music fest. Obviously our girl B, who headlined the show, looked ah-mazing in a glittery sequined gold jacket and black body suit by Alexandre Vauthier.
- Nicki Minaj looked great at the BET awards! She was sporting a super chic, black wig and looked amazingly hot with her pink lips and black booties! Love it! But the thing we noticed the most was that Miss Minaj can strike a fierce pose! Seriously, that girl loves the camera and it loves her!
- Courtesy of Dina Lynnyk
The power of the web these days is unfathomable and borderline surreal, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. And neither would the twelve friends who created the website REcreative after attending the Louis Vuitton Young Arts Project last year. There are no glass ceilings within this art filled internet community. Inspire or be inspired, that my friends, is up to you. REcreative is an aspiring artist’s haven. You can create projects, publish work, discover opportunities, and even get connected with art world experts to find out how they got to where they are. The site stems from The Louis Vuitton Young Arts Project, a three-year arts and education program that was launched in 2010 by five of London’s most prestigious public galleries including the Hayward Gallery, the Royal Academy of Arts, the South London Gallery, Tate Britain, and the Whitechapel Gallery. What better way to get your foot into the art world’s door? Watch interviews with leading art experts Jefferson Hack, publisher of Dazed and Confused and Mark Pomeroy, archivist at The Royal Academy of the Arts or scroll through this months “must-see” exhibitions. Watch ideas turn into reality in the “Idea factory” or have artists and critics choose YOUR project as the favorite of the month. “Believe in yourself and you will always fly high.”
It’s summertime, and that means an excess of maxin’ and relaxin’ in the sun! For our newest fashion collection, we’re giving you the best of the carefree 70’s combined with the chicest of Nantucket prep. Think feet in the sand, lemonade in hand, sitting in your sunchair with a cool, light breeze.
Chambray is THE fabric of the moment—the ultimate summer outfit element that gives you that super sought-after effortless look. The softest materials come in ranges of blue, canary yellow (if the Queen can do it, so can you!), pale pinks, whites and taupes—a rare no-black collection! Sweet bows and roses top off pieces in classic, girly cuts, high-waists and wide-legged pants, petal pushers; airy and slouched but with the most subtle of elegant touches.
Don’t miss the burnt sienna wedges, penny loafers and collared dresses!
- When you scan photos of celebrities you can often detect a pattern of how they look and behave. Celebs often find one pose that works for them, or a color and hairstyle they really look good in and then they stick to that style...all the time! It's a smart move but it can also be really boring!We have detected what Leighton Meester’s style secret is: she matches her shoes with her dresses! With almost every dress she wears, her shoes are the same color! And it’s not only the color that is similar…her shoes looks exactly like the dress! Have a look for your self and you’ll see what we mean!
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 53Florr...barnes Articulo destacado: "Pin-up girls. Parte I"
- 57ReinaShorty Articulo destacado: "¿Cómo administrar los Stardollars?"
- 45Natalia57220 Articulo destacado: "¿Qué pantalón queda con tu cuerpo?"
- 50Holasoycata99912 Articulo destacado: "Dollies hispanohablantes III"
- 89x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "El origen de los cosméticos: Parte I"
- 88misstrendydresp Articulo destacado: "Rubor - Cómo aplicarlo"
- 52Xofya Articulo destacado: "El optimismo realista."
- 61janetteLow Articulo destacado: "ACTUALIZACIÓN: SALÓN DE BELLEZA"
- 50OoNatalyoO20 Articulo destacado: "Sobre mi experiencia 1♥"
- 85Glorymac Articulo destacado: "ZAPATOS QUE NO PUEDEN FALTAR. 2DA PARTE"
- 65hayliesulamita Articulo destacado: "MITOS DE LA MODA V: Carteras y Zapatos."
- 33Ana-Fabiani18 Articulo destacado: "Conjunto Pretty"
- 63Milagros1000 Articulo destacado: "¿Las cejas gruesas de moda?"
- 63JulietaDali Articulo destacado: "ZAPATILLAS DE DEPORTE BLANCAS"
- 53GlamurosaGiovi Articulo destacado: "Planeando una fiesta de pijamas (2)"
- 70lindsay_01516 Articulo destacado: "Mitología Nórdica - INTRODUCCIÓN"
- 107Beluchiitaa18 Articulo destacado: "Entrada Aniversario."
- 42ANGELT222 Articulo destacado: "Con un toque de brillo :D"
- 67dorremi Articulo destacado: "BELLEZA INVERNAL 2"