Chica de portada
Have you ever wanted to be Covergirl?
- Hello, Stardollies.
Here on stardoll there are a lot of member`s who`s dreams are to win covergirl. In reality, we aren`t all going to win, but I`ve created an easy to follow list of steps that will definitley increase your chances.
DO - Create an original suite that people will remember. Combine your style with the latest trends, and never be afraid to be different and daring.
As I recently won NCG for the first time EVER I wnat to share with you some tips.
-NEVER give up! I've been waiting over a year for this special moment. Keep trying, and try and get yourself out there!
Today, after speaking to previous National Covergirl Hollyoaksrocks* I thought I would share my interview of her success back in July when she won this title for GB, heres what she said:
The first question I asked how did you feel when you first logged in and saw that your medoll had won National Covergirl?
This post is all about how to win Catwalk. These tips come from personal experience and I think they will be very helpful. Never give up on winning because you don't know when you just might find that gold shoe trophy in your suite!
- Ever wondered what it truly takes besides spending lots of Stardollars worth broadcasting to win CoverGirl? Well, wonder no more and wait no longer! Here are 4 easy ways/tips that will help you win the title.
- Hey girlies! It's Jade here. I just wanted to talk about a topic I feel is very dear to me in my life: Individuality. Now, I've been reading comments from my Covergirl tips blog post and wanted to tell everybody that I would never tell you to change who you are. That is just wrong. I believe our world is beautiful because of the diversity and uniqueness of the people.
- As you might have noticed, many Stardollers have been running for either Covergirl or National Covergirl. It's a great boost of confidence if you win, but of course, you must prepare! I'd be happy to vote people who ask me to, but the things I'm looking for in a future Covergirl are:
Moda, fama y amig@s. Esto es lo que significa Stardoll, un lema que con el tiempo se fue deformando. ¿Qué lema creen que actualmente caracteriza a Stardoll? Y me refiero directamente al Stardoll que armamos cada día nosotras, las socias normales, supertars o royalty (Todas).
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- ReinaShorty Articulo destacado: "LA TENDENCIA ESTILO MARINERO."
- x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "Cartas en cadena"
- leiram2516 Articulo destacado: "¿Cómo ser más sociable?"
- itzapizza921 Articulo destacado: "Cómo sacar 10 en tus exámenes"
- HATECHAINMAILS20 Articulo destacado: "¿Desmotivación?"
- Yummi.Spears22 Articulo destacado: "Barbaraolfers ¡La diseñadora del futuro!"
- AnimeMilasc14 Articulo destacado: "10 -Tendencias otoño"
- EMY1BELLA22 Articulo destacado: "Trucos para la plancha"
- starjenni12 Articulo destacado: "Interview with babyfacejoo and Jainijain_ : MSW Finalists"
- MikiLuci12 Articulo destacado: "Tutorial: ¿Y qué me dice Stardoll? "
- Snerfy15 Articulo destacado: "Algo de técnica..."
- ReinaPop11114 Articulo destacado: "MSW: ¿Cómo hacer para que te voten?"
- Molona2000 Articulo destacado: "Callie's Picks en el Bazaar "
- Osmariii Articulo destacado: "Prendas que se usan últimamente"
- guadi03 Articulo destacado: "Primera parte: Rompiendo Cadenas"
- Xofya Articulo destacado: "Consejos de belleza después del verano"
- la.hermosa10 Articulo destacado: "Mi presentación y favoritos del mes"
- dayanaralove1018 Articulo destacado: "Tips: Uñas y manos perfectas"
- Luli19996 Articulo destacado: "Los Juegos Olímpicos"