Chica de portada
- Hello, Stardollies.
Here on stardoll there are a lot of member`s who`s dreams are to win covergirl. In reality, we aren`t all going to win, but I`ve created an easy to follow list of steps that will definitley increase your chances.
DO - Create an original suite that people will remember. Combine your style with the latest trends, and never be afraid to be different and daring.
As I recently won NCG for the first time EVER I wnat to share with you some tips.
-NEVER give up! I've been waiting over a year for this special moment. Keep trying, and try and get yourself out there!
Today, after speaking to previous National Covergirl Hollyoaksrocks* I thought I would share my interview of her success back in July when she won this title for GB, heres what she said:
The first question I asked how did you feel when you first logged in and saw that your medoll had won National Covergirl?
This post is all about how to win Catwalk. These tips come from personal experience and I think they will be very helpful. Never give up on winning because you don't know when you just might find that gold shoe trophy in your suite!
- Ever wondered what it truly takes besides spending lots of Stardollars worth broadcasting to win CoverGirl? Well, wonder no more and wait no longer! Here are 4 easy ways/tips that will help you win the title.
- Hey girlies! It's Jade here. I just wanted to talk about a topic I feel is very dear to me in my life: Individuality. Now, I've been reading comments from my Covergirl tips blog post and wanted to tell everybody that I would never tell you to change who you are. That is just wrong. I believe our world is beautiful because of the diversity and uniqueness of the people.
- As you might have noticed, many Stardollers have been running for either Covergirl or National Covergirl. It's a great boost of confidence if you win, but of course, you must prepare! I'd be happy to vote people who ask me to, but the things I'm looking for in a future Covergirl are:
Moda, fama y amig@s. Esto es lo que significa Stardoll, un lema que con el tiempo se fue deformando. ¿Qué lema creen que actualmente caracteriza a Stardoll? Y me refiero directamente al Stardoll que armamos cada día nosotras, las socias normales, supertars o royalty (Todas).
- It's more than known that the greatest dream for a stardollian is to reach the cover of Stardoll's Magazine, both for those who have ever been in such a place as well as for those you haven't yet. Many want to relive that dream and many more want to accomplish it for the first time.
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 56hayliesulamita Articulo destacado: "TENDENCIAS: STRAPLESS!!!"
- 31aroarosonpilar119 Articulo destacado: "Moda en multitud."
- 80bella_10_ Articulo destacado: "entrevistando a hayliesulamita"
- 60JulietaDali Articulo destacado: "Diccionario de moda: vintage, retro..."
- 86x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "DIY: Zapatos de pulsera"
- 103Beluchiitaa17 Articulo destacado: "Sin palabras."
- 65vanessa_hudgnes18 Articulo destacado: "5 COSAS QUE NO SABIAS DE CARA"
- 66Lizz114 Articulo destacado: "♥ Colores Neón ♥"
- 45GlamurosaGiovi Articulo destacado: "Maquillaje:MSW ♛"
- 45Mad12galena15 Articulo destacado: "TENDENCIAS PRIMAVERA-VERANO"
- 55kercha Articulo destacado: "Mis tiendas favoritas"
- 77missyosoytu Articulo destacado: "Tops y mini faldas"
- 49Annabr2 Articulo destacado: "Vuelta al cole :)"
- 48OoNatalyoO Articulo destacado: "Suites loft."
- 51Cleo_denile3 Articulo destacado: "¡Se acerca Miss Stardoll World! "
- 55duquesa10 Articulo destacado: "Maquillaje Creativo. #4"
- 57Molona2000 Articulo destacado: "Opinión sobre MSW en España"
- 75juankarloski1218 Articulo destacado: "Looks con faldas. ♡"
- 59danitopylinda.7 Articulo destacado: "poleras raras??"
- 96Flopii.Iglesias21 Articulo destacado: "COPIA EL LOOK: CARRIE BRADSHAW"
- 101starjenni12 Articulo destacado: "Creatividad en SD: Ventanas"
- 66lindsay_01516 Articulo destacado: "¡Tips para cuidar tu dinero!"