Chica de portada
- Hello, Stardollies.
Here on stardoll there are a lot of member`s who`s dreams are to win covergirl. In reality, we aren`t all going to win, but I`ve created an easy to follow list of steps that will definitley increase your chances.
DO - Create an original suite that people will remember. Combine your style with the latest trends, and never be afraid to be different and daring.
As I recently won NCG for the first time EVER I wnat to share with you some tips.
-NEVER give up! I've been waiting over a year for this special moment. Keep trying, and try and get yourself out there!
Today, after speaking to previous National Covergirl Hollyoaksrocks* I thought I would share my interview of her success back in July when she won this title for GB, heres what she said:
The first question I asked how did you feel when you first logged in and saw that your medoll had won National Covergirl?
This post is all about how to win Catwalk. These tips come from personal experience and I think they will be very helpful. Never give up on winning because you don't know when you just might find that gold shoe trophy in your suite!
- Ever wondered what it truly takes besides spending lots of Stardollars worth broadcasting to win CoverGirl? Well, wonder no more and wait no longer! Here are 4 easy ways/tips that will help you win the title.
- Hey girlies! It's Jade here. I just wanted to talk about a topic I feel is very dear to me in my life: Individuality. Now, I've been reading comments from my Covergirl tips blog post and wanted to tell everybody that I would never tell you to change who you are. That is just wrong. I believe our world is beautiful because of the diversity and uniqueness of the people.
- As you might have noticed, many Stardollers have been running for either Covergirl or National Covergirl. It's a great boost of confidence if you win, but of course, you must prepare! I'd be happy to vote people who ask me to, but the things I'm looking for in a future Covergirl are:
Moda, fama y amig@s. Esto es lo que significa Stardoll, un lema que con el tiempo se fue deformando. ¿Qué lema creen que actualmente caracteriza a Stardoll? Y me refiero directamente al Stardoll que armamos cada día nosotras, las socias normales, supertars o royalty (Todas).
- It's more than known that the greatest dream for a stardollian is to reach the cover of Stardoll's Magazine, both for those who have ever been in such a place as well as for those you haven't yet. Many want to relive that dream and many more want to accomplish it for the first time.
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 58ReinaShorty Articulo destacado: "¿De qué color es el vestido?"
- 107Beluchiitaa18 Articulo destacado: "Guía básica Stardollera. Nº2"
- 89misstrendydresp Articulo destacado: "Maquillaje "
- 54Florr...barnes Articulo destacado: "Pin-up girls. Parte I"
- 45Natalia57220 Articulo destacado: "¿Qué pantalón queda con tu cuerpo?"
- 50Holasoycata99912 Articulo destacado: "Dollies hispanohablantes III"
- 89x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "El origen de los cosméticos: Parte I"
- 52Xofya Articulo destacado: "El optimismo realista."
- 61janetteLow Articulo destacado: "ACTUALIZACIÓN: SALÓN DE BELLEZA"
- 50OoNatalyoO20 Articulo destacado: "Sobre mi experiencia 1♥"
- 85Glorymac Articulo destacado: "ZAPATOS QUE NO PUEDEN FALTAR. 2DA PARTE"
- 65hayliesulamita Articulo destacado: "MITOS DE LA MODA V: Carteras y Zapatos."
- 33Ana-Fabiani18 Articulo destacado: "Conjunto Pretty"
- 63Milagros1000 Articulo destacado: "¿Las cejas gruesas de moda?"
- 63JulietaDali Articulo destacado: "ZAPATILLAS DE DEPORTE BLANCAS"
- 53GlamurosaGiovi Articulo destacado: "Planeando una fiesta de pijamas (2)"
- 70lindsay_01516 Articulo destacado: "Mitología Nórdica - INTRODUCCIÓN"
- 42ANGELT222 Articulo destacado: "Con un toque de brillo :D"