Yigal Azrouël, Imaxtree
While some show-goers are getting their Balmain in a twist over the return of luxury, others are praising the resurgence of closet staples. Many of the shows who garnered the most attention this New York Fashion Week were all about velvet soft T-shirts and tailored pants. This time around, basic doesn’t necessarily mean dull. Theyskens’ Theory proved the power of layering, mixing fabrics, and slight variations in shades of gray and black to give sleek trenches and chunky sweaters something special. Olivier Theyskens also elevated shorts to a whole new height, cuffing them and pairing them with sexy tights and sky-high wedges.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are two of the world's hardest working Hollywood stars. Apart from all their movie projects, they both are also hugely involved in their charity work all around the world. Many have criticized the way Brad and Angie drag their 6 six kids, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, Zahara Jolie-Pitt, Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt and twins Viv and Knox around the world with them wherever they go to film or promote their latest movie - well it looks like Brad and Angie have finally decided to listen!Rumor is that they are moving permanently to the villa in France they bought 2 years ago - and get this, Brad's parents are moving as well, to help with the kids! The crazy Brangelina World tour is coming to and end? Or is it really? They seem to make new plans all the time, we can't keep up. We will wait and see if this is for real or just another Brangeloonie dream!
- A week or so ago, Justin Bieber went on the Jimmy Kimmel live show with special effects makeup, making him look bald and we all got to imagine what he would look like without his famous Bieber boy haircut. Well that must've inspired the super star because he has gone ahead and changed the do that everyone knows an loves! Don't worry at least he hasn't shaved it off completely! (Click here) to see the brand new cut!
- So as we keep saying, Its London Fashion Week! We love it because you get to see all the freaky fun fashions in London, not just the pretty and trendy...the front row fashionistas are a bit different too. The London girls have a style all of their own, as style icon Alexa Chung keeps proving every time you see her. Here are some of the most fashionable girls we spotted while running around Fashion, you may recognise some of them...wink!
- Hi everyone, sorry for the huge delay, my life is on a hurry and I'm totally out of time. Anyway, here are the winners of the Hot Buys Funny Wednesday...
Open the article to see them all.
- Even a fashionista can make mistakes and we just can't wrap our head around Rachel Bilson's crazy down coat! We spotted the actress walking around a chilly Los Angeles this weekend in a red beanie (which we love!) and a metallic blue down coat which just doesn't do it for us. Come on Rachel, you can do better than that!
- Even top designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have got a bad case of Bieber fever. For the past month, Bieber has, almost exclusively, sported some of the finest D&G ensembles. Both of the Italian designers have claimed Bieber to be “the epitome of a new generation of music.” Will JB be the next D&G spokesperson?
Photo: Retna What: The 2011 Golden Globe Awards Wear: D&G black tuxedo.
Photo: Retna What: BRIT Awards 2011 Wear: D&G black leather jacket, shirt and bowtie.
Photo: Retna What: 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Wear: D&G velvet, three piece, off-white Tuxedo, shirt and bow tie.
Photo: Retna What: Never Say Never London premiere. Wear: D&G vest, shirt and bow tie.
- Super star Vanessa Hudgens has been the darling of this year's Fall/Winter New York Fashion Week! She has been sitting front row at all the major shows and has been rocking the latest looks from the designer's collections. Here are some of the outfits we spotted her in while out and about this week! Some are amazing on her and others are just plain whack!
- Fashion Week has reached London and all the British fashionistas (and some from overseas of course) are there to check out next Fall's big trends! The House of Holland show always attracts big names and yesterday was no exception! We spotted Alexa Chung and Pixie Geldof who looked very cute in bright pink lips!
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- 97Beluchiitaa17 Articulo destacado: "Tendencias maquillaje 2014."
- 44Annabr2 Articulo destacado: "4 looks con un toque... ¡Movie Star!"
- 82x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "Joyas multiusos"
- 37Mad12galena Articulo destacado: "PEINADO A SOLO 6 SD"
- 28Holasoycata99911 Articulo destacado: "Looks en SC"
- 45aylyn1318 Articulo destacado: "Black & White"
- 39RoMerodeadora21 Articulo destacado: "¡3 looks con pantalones divertidos! ♥ "
- 107estefaniasoleda30 Articulo destacado: "Homenaje a Jorge Ibañez"
- 16YesiiSmiile17 Articulo destacado: "Maquilaje "
- 31karlamaitte Articulo destacado: "Peinado Creativo a Starcoins"
- 60dani_fdz23 Articulo destacado: "Pupilentes Stardesing Hair"
- 61dayanaralove1016 Articulo destacado: "Diademas de flores "
- 47tu-lokiita Articulo destacado: "-Top uñas-"
- 86juan_alvir7 Articulo destacado: "Hombres con estilo!"
- 45Xofya Articulo destacado: "Moda: Look cálido."
- 46OoNatalyoO Articulo destacado: "Ten una doll linda sin mucho gasto! ♥"
- 57chini02 Articulo destacado: "Cómo hacer tu doll más realística"
- 81Glorymac Articulo destacado: "1 FALDA... 5 ESTILOS!"
- 71girl-mar11 Articulo destacado: "5 FORMAS DE COMBINAR JEANS SOLO CON SC!♥"
- 81DivaSuperestilo Articulo destacado: "Adivina Quien Es"
- 70minipolly Articulo destacado: "¡Peinados perfectos para la escuela!♥"
- 90dapao Articulo destacado: "Hazlo tu misma!"
- 76missyamasa18 Articulo destacado: "Ganadora de el concurso!"
- 96starjenni12 Articulo destacado: "Tips para tu suite"
- 52Linda-Stardoll518 Articulo destacado: "Como hacer masa de crepes "