- When you sign up to be Katie Holmes bodyguard you're probably prepared for anything; crazy fans, stalkers and celebrity parties but we're guessing Katie's bodyguard didn't expect to be carrying her shopping bags! Katie shopped at Club Monaco in Beverly Hills yesterday and when she was done she gave the bags to her bodyguard and hopped in her car. Ah, the life of a celebrity!
The pattern of the spring season will be stripes. But these aren’t your average Breton stripes; designers showed stripes across the board from skinny, base toned to bold, electric. Vote on your favorite striped looks from the runways.
By Sydney Wasserman | October 19, 2010 3:00 p.m.
Inspired by nautical flags and designs, these stripes are ready for a day by the sea.
- Aging supermodel Kate Moss has had bangs cut into her hair. We spotted her out and about in London yesterday showing off her new haircut and she seems to be loving it, but we are not so sure....The fringe is probably to help hide some of the new wrinkles on her forehead, now that she is getting into her 40's, so we think the bangs are probably better than botox, points to her for that! Maybe it will just take some time to get used to before we think she is fab again. How do you feel about the new style?
- Did you know Gossip Girl star Blake Lively is not the only actress in her family? Last night at an event for Smartphone Blake brought along her older half sister Robyn Lively as her date and we bet, like us, you have seen her face before! She has been in TV shows like "The Mentalist", "Saving Grace" and "30 Rock". We love her curly red hair! See beauty and talent really is in the genes!
- Are you an Active Mortal Kiss Fan and Club Member?
Have you ever wondered why the population of Winter Mill keeps dropping?
Now is your chance to Win Big Stardollar Prizes!
- Stardoll Admin
- We caught up with some of the finalists from Ireland, US, Australia and Great Britain to ask what it really feel likes being one huge step closer winning the glourious title Miss Stardoll World.
- Stardoll Admin
- We are not sure what happened at the Elle Magazine Women in Hollywood tribute this year when it came to styling choices! Both Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Hudson were honored at the event and both their outfits for us were total train wrecks! The strange thing is that Kate is styled by Rachel Zoe, who was also at the event and looking fab! Take a look at who else was there and vote for who you thought got it right on the red carpet!
- X Factor judge and singer Cheryl Cole showed off a brand new hair color yesterday! She has swapped her usual chocolate brown for a deep purpley red mahogany look. Fellow judge Simon Cowell teased Cheryl about the new colour during the show this week, but in the end he said she looked good. What do you think of the change?
CONOCE A NUESTRAS BLOGUERAS
- Yummi.Spears21 Articulo destacado: "¡No a las cadenas!"
- MikiLuci12 Articulo destacado: "Comprar en Starbaazar"
- Osmariii Articulo destacado: "¿Cómo ganar The Vote?"
- Luli121 Articulo destacado: "Look de la semana"
- itzapizza920 Articulo destacado: "¡4 Preguntas para Antes de Comprar! "
- DayannaraS27 Articulo destacado: "Errores al Vestir || Parte 1 || Regreso"
- aki9422 Articulo destacado: "Sobre los tributos"
- x_Myra_x Articulo destacado: "¿Qué llevo en el bolso?"
- starjenni12 Articulo destacado: "Planes de verano #1"
- Luli19996 Articulo destacado: "Hobbies "
- HATECHAINMAILS19 Articulo destacado: "Tips para ser Starblogger"
- michisuperstar9 Articulo destacado: "Lucir bien en la escuela parte 2"
- Xofya Articulo destacado: "Cosas importantes antes de teñirse! 💁"
- Mickymica15 Articulo destacado: "Cómo hacer un mugcake de vainilla"
- vnails Articulo destacado: "Frutas ricas y frescas"
- ReinaShorty Articulo destacado: "LOS CHOKERS O MICRO GARGANTILLAS"
- dayanaralove1018 Articulo destacado: "Tips para estudiar"
- ReinaPop11113 Articulo destacado: "Tips para no Aburrirte:"
- QueenDoll639 Articulo destacado: "Consejos para concentrarte en tu lectura"
- Ana-Fabiani19 Articulo destacado: "(3) Mis favoritos: Suéteres"