How do I confirm my e-mail address?
When signing up for Stardoll you were asked to confirm your email address. If you gave the correct address you should already have a verification mail from us in your email inbox. Click on the link in the email and your email address will be confirmed at Stardoll.
Remember that you have to confirm your email address to get fabulous offers and promotions from us!
If you did not register an email address or if you made a mistake when writing the address you can click the icon next to your Avastar to go to your Account Settings, where you can change your address and save the changes with your password.
If you have missed your confirmation email, you can get a new one by going to your Account Settings and clicking on the link "Send new confirmation email".
Last updated: 2015-02-19 15:56:48
ALL ARTICLES ON My Account
- How do I confirm my e-mail address?
- What happens if I change my email address?
- Where can I see which purchases I have made on my account?
- Where can I connect my Stardoll account to my Facebook/Twitter account and how can I disconnect again?
- How can I change or hide my country and age?
- How do I log out from Stardoll?
- Why is it important to confirm your email?
- Can I change my nickname / username /account name?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog